Why is he so peaceful and gentle like that? It makes me want to provoke him. Still thinking about his state right now. A thought crosses my mind. With a mishieviously dark grin, I sneakily crawl my way behind him, making sure I didn't get caught, as I was getting very near. I reach out and grab him receiving a loud yelp with a jump, and he suddenly but did fall out of his seat. It almost scared me to how he reacted, not caring much I stared at his surprise face that cause me to burst out laughing.

"L - Look at y - your f - f- face hahahaha" I muffled as I couldn't control my tears. My laughing get harder causing me to slip and fall along with him. Taehyung was giving me a stared that said "bitch you deserve it". He stand up and brush off his pants. Even though I also fell i didn't stop laughing since the way Taehyung reacted when I frighten him was still fresh in my mind. Arching his eyebrow he watch me still dieing on the floor. Not caring that he's the one I'm laughing at he joined in with me.

"You little cute sneaky guy. I'll get you back for this" he said pushing my shoulders. As the both of us laughing didn't come to a halt.

After a while we finally calmed down.

The bell rang and the once silent class was flooded with students chatting and laughing. The teacher walked in and everyone quickly take there seat. Our Physics teacher Mr Kim starts his lesson on science about the vernier scale on how to read to it.

It has been about two and a half hours, and lunch was. FINALLY HERE! I felt like I was going to die. Now I regret not eating lunch this morning. Never doing that again. Me and Taehyung went to collect our lunch together. I feel like this is going to be our routine.

"Hey jimin! Sup" J-hope shouted when he spot me and Taehyung approaching. We quickly went to find our seat. If Taehyung was walking fast then I was walking faster. Cause no one cannot deny how hungry I am, not to mention how that class was so boring. The minutes that I spend in there take every ounce of energy from me that brings about starvation.

"Yeah hobi. I really can't talk right now cause I feel like if I don't eat I might low-key die" I volantly said before digging into my steak. A moan of deliciousness escape my lips, the sweet and juiciness of that meet was god-like. Thank you dear lord for creating meat, it's the best thing that ever happen in this world that we live in.

The guys just quietly but ludicrously watch the action before them. Laughing at how I was stuffing my face.

" You were really hungry aren't you" Taehyung chuckled out. Without even glancing at him I nod, not moving my field of vision from my food.

"Well. Eat up".

If anyone ever wanted to skip breakfast in the morning. Take my stupid advice unless you want to die early. Never skip breakfast. It's the most important meal ever!

"By the way jimin. It just registered to me that you called you me Hobi".

"What? It's cute".

"Yeah. I thought the same thing. I guess that's your nickname for me then" he asked with a satisfied grin and I gave him a thumbs up. What a sunshine. "So J-hope oppa, can't I call you Hobi too?" Chloe pouted.