Ch 3 The New Teachers Kinda

Y/N: I won't explain it much as we're going to explain it in Ozpin's office.

Velvet: I think I understand. Wait! I forgot!

Hunter: What?

Velvet: Can you wait a moment. I need to text my teammates as I was waiting there for them.

Velvet grabs out her scroll and began to text Coco. Y/N and Hunter were looking at the device wondering how it works.

Velvet: Hey Coco. Sorry for leaving but I'm helping two people find Ozpin.

Coco: Do you need help? You know how I feel about these kinds of things.

Velvet: It's okay. They seem to be kind and
Y/N said they look good in me.

Coco: Y/N? I'll let you handle things from here.

Velvet: No. It isn't like that.

Coco: I wasn't talking about him like that but now that you mention it how do they look?

Velvet: They are wearing combat gear that looks like they are from the military.

Coco: Like Atlas?

Velvet: No. Nothing I ever seen before but they said they will explain it so I can say it later.

Coco: Good luck with Y/N. He wouldn't be saying that about your ears for nothing.

Velvet was unsure about the last messages as Coco was protective of her. She then realize at the amount of time it took to text all of that.

Velvet: I'm so sorry for taking too long.

Y/N: No, no it was okay. We had the posters to keep us entertained.

The three found the elevator and went up to Ozpin's office.

Ozpin: Ah Velvet, thank you for assisting them but if you will-

Y/N: I want her to hear the story.

Ozpin: Y/N, this complicates matters as we wouldn't want others to know.

Y/N: Velvet seems like a person I can trust so I want her to stay.

Ozpin: Very well. As we discussed before who are you?

Hunter: We are gears or soldiers.

Ozpin: You mentioned you weren't from here originally. How did you arrive and what kind of enemies did you fought.

Y/N: We are unsure ourselves but our last moments were fighting the locust but then there was an explosion.

Ozpin: The locust? Elaborate.

Y/N: The locust or how we call them grub is a lizard like humans that lives underground.

Hunter: We have been fighting them in a world wide war for years that devastated our planet. It all started on E-Day when the grub launched a surprise assault. We were told it roughly killed 25% of the human population. I don't know why they would say that as in all honesty the news was demoralizing but they might of said it for people to join.

The two were shocked by this news. It made the Grimm pale in comparison. Such a force doing that in one assault.

Hunter: What made matters worse is how it ended just after the Pendulum Wars. This one lasted 79 years. Humanity was as its weakest.

Y/N: The conflict has been lasting for years and if still hasn't ended. It isn't any better at the fact that they are stronger than us and do have multiple creatures that are as deadly or even deadlier than a human.