T-Thank you Draco

Thea's POV
I woke up with tears in my eyes, I saw that awful man kill my parents. I sighed looking at my clock it was 4:58 I decided to get up so I can go in the common room and study. Exams are only a few days away and I want to be ready  and make sure I passed. I grabbed my bag and put some food out for my cat petting her one last time before I snuck out of the room. I walked up stairs to see Draco sitting down with his elbows on his knees and he was staring at the fire.

  "Oh hey Draco, why are you up so early?" I asked walking up to him. He looked at me, it looked like his eyes were puffy "Were you crying?" I asked taking a seat next to him. "Oh umm no, guess there just watering from looking at the fire," He said wiping them. I knew he was crying I just didn't know why "Come on Draco you can tell me anything, you know that right?" "Oh, yeah of course, there's nothing wrong Thea, I'm just glad you ok from what happened yesterday."

  I smiled at him "Yep I'm doing great actually, you never answered why are you up so early?" I asked him. "I just couldn't sleep Goyle was snoring and it was bloody annoying, how about you?" He asked. I didn't know if I should tell him about my nightmare or not. "I wanted to come study for exams." He looked me directly in the eyes like he knew I was holding something back. "Are you gonna tell me the truth?" He asked. "I am." He leaned over and started tickling me. I laughed so hard that I fell off the couch my leg hitting his making him fall on top of me. Red spread across both our faces as he stood up and held out his head I took it as he pulled me up.

  He scratched the back off his neck "So will you tell me the truth now?" I sat down and patted the seat next to me "I saw...my parents get killed by Voldemort," I said as a tear slipped down my cheek. Draco looked at me with sorry in his eyes he whipped away the tear and looked me in the eyes "Thea, you might not think so now but your really strong, in fact probably the strongest person I know, your gonna best Voldemort and save our worlds I know it," Draco said.

  Tears started streaming down my face as I hiccuped a little bit trying to catch my breath. He pulled me into a tight hug as I cried into his chest. His hand moved to my head and stroked my hair. "T-thank you Draco," I said looking at him. "That's what I'm here for," He smiled moving my hair out of my face and kissed my forehead making both of us blush like crazy. I went back into his chest as I continued to cry a little more. "I'm so glad I have you Draco," I thought.

  Heyo two chapters in one day!!! Love you all🖤