I huff rolling my eyes. "Do I even have a choice? And why did you take it upon yourself to get all my stuff out of my apartment! And how did you do it? You need my signature." I say furrowing my eyebrows walking into the kitchen. He follows close behind.

"Well I am Jackson Taylors, like come on now." He says cockily. I glare at him making him come behind me and hold me.

"You should've asked me first Taylors." I deadpan and he nods, looking like a little puppy.

"I'm sorry ok, I didn't think."

Well, we had an argument about that and he apologized. He was impulsive as hell and that annoyed me. You need the renter of the apartment to sign off to put it back up for rent and move out. I didn't do any of that and somehow it was all settled.

I was mad at him for a good week and I still don't like the fact that he did that but it was over now and Ziya called me dramatic for that.

Trece on the other hand said that I should've cussed him out. Two very different personalities I was dealing with. Jackson apologized every single day for it.

Honestly during all of this month, I had a few break downs but it wasn't anything new. I just wanted a break. I still had 90 more days that I had to go to work to get off 'probation'. It was just so that they knew that I was a reliable person and didn't call off every other day.

It was the end of April and so in June I'd be free to take a day off. I did have vacation days and sick days and surprisingly they gave us a lot of those days.

I pulled into the driveway after what felt like a short drive. SUV's were lined along the side and that only meant one thing.  I walk in the house coming face to face with Jackson.

"No." Is the first thing I say to him going upstairs. He chases after me.

"Babydoll, come on." He begs. "I haven't taken you to one of these in awhile. I don't want to scare you, but the security cameras have caught people sneaking around here and I don't feel safe leaving you alone." He says grabbing my hand. I look up at him.

"Wait? Did you dye your hair?" He questions pointing to my hair.

"Mmhm." I reply simply trying to make my escape upstairs, but he grabs my wrist again.

"I feel like I haven't seen you in awhile, I miss you." He says softly as his blue eyes soften in the dim light. I take a deep breath fully facing him again, placing my bookbag on the floor.

"I miss you too. I hate that work got really hectic for the both of us and finally I get a break for tonight at least. It's the first Friday in awhile that I'm home before 11." I start mumbling only going through only half the shit that was on my mind.

He sighs running his hands through his hair. He then grabs both of my hands pulling me closer to him. He leans his forehead against mine starting to speak. "Ok, when you get off your 120 day work shit, we're going on a vacation. I don't care wherever, or how expensive it is, I want you to get a true break where you can forget everything and relax. But...for now come with me."

"Please." He begs starting to place soft kisses up my neck.

"I'm tired as hell Jackson." I glare up at him. "Fine today, don't bother me the rest of the week." I roll my eyes and he quickly pecks my lips. It was a short and sweet kiss and right after he pulls me into a tight hug where he nuzzles his face into my neck. I sigh in content holding him.

I go and change into something comfortable cracking my back, my knuckles and my neck. I haven't done that in awhile, and every time I did it I would get scolded. Fuck it, it felt good.