Damnit. WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW?

Early mornings aren't usually Cole's thing but Dalton was pretty successful at waking up and starting the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{ The base on the stereo boomed louder and the sound of people partying on until three the next morning was floating in the air.
Dalton wasn't much of a party type of guy but since Cole had begged him with that cute pout, how could he say no.
Cole was ready to finally have some fun this weak was a just a little rough.
Cole was ready to get a little drunk and have some fun. We all know how Cole is when he's drunk, he gets a tad bit predatory with Dalton.
If he wants sex he tries for as hard as he can, usually he ends up getting it but it's when Dalton gets him all sobered up again.
Dalton has to admit Cole is tempting and raunchy. It's hard to say no to him when he tries that much and use every trick he has to make sure the night was pleasurable. It's like trying to say no to a free large pizza with any toppings would like on it.
Cole usually gets too drunk to actually get screwed into soft sheets of the mattress of his and Dalton's bed.
Dalton usually cares for Cole in the morning when he's terribly hungover.
About half of the time once Cole is all sober again he's still just as sexually aroused as the night before.}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The sun shined from the tiny crack in Dalton and Cole's red and black checkered curtains.

Cole's arms were lung over Dalton's body as he rose up from his side of the bed.

Dalton slowly and gently moved Cole's arm and then flop over so his body laid over half of Cole's, slightly.

He began playing with the hair in the back of Cole's head. He began thinking of whether or not he should wake Cole up from his drunken haze.

Cole rolled over, exposing some awkward slight tenting of his pants. Dalton ran his hand through Cole's hair more firmly, causing Cole to let out an accidental** moan.

Dalton ran his arm ever so lightly over Cole's chest to pull him into facing him. Cole grabbed hold of Dalton's hand and slid it down towards his, subconsciously.

Dalton used this to his advantage and flipped Cole's body on his side, making Cole head and face bury it self in the crook of his neck.

Cole hands rest in front of Dalton's chest. He grabbed hold of Dalton's shirt fabric and began exploring the contours of Dalton's chest.

Cole started tipping Dalton over onto his back and resting on his chest. While resting on his chest, Cole began moving and adjusting his hips for comfort.

He accidentally caressed his tented length against the side of Dalton's inner hip and thigh, causing himself to involuntarily moan out.

He did again but this time touch Dalton's length without knowing and moaned out Dalton's name, tracing his fingers over Dalton's pecks and burying his mouth by one of the veins in Dalton's neck.

Dalton was starting to understand how Cole could usually wake up like this after a night of drinking. If Dalton had been drinking he probably would be doing the same or even more to Cole in his sleep. Dalton was feeling quite aroused at how Cole was acting.

Dalton tried to shift out from beneath his boyfriends body but involuntarily grind his hips up against Cole's. This made him bite his lip fiercely and fall back into the place under Cole.

"Cole, babe, you have to wake up" Dalton said into Cole's ear.

Cole murmured something that sound like a response but just shift his head closer to Dalton's neck.

"Seriously, Cole you need to wake up." Dalton said slightly loud and more urgently.

"Hmmm why," Cole asked in mumbles.