Save Me! Please! Please! 3

Cole's body convulsed and then he broke out in large choked up breaths, stirring as he tried to figure out what was going on. Dalton jumped at a hug; his heart pounding quickly out of his chest.

"Omg, you scared the shit out of me," he sighed in the brunettes ear.

Cole tried to move his right hand up to hug Dalton back but he got a sharp pain.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! No, you need to rest." Dalton continued.

Nurse Aphelia was not tending to Lance and telling Principle Rickter what happened.

"Can I talk to Lance?" Dalton asked. Dalton talked over and kneeled to meet his face. "Lance, I'm sorry I punched yon in the face and in your stomach and kicked you in the nuts but I'm not sorry for this."

Dalton swiftly slapped Lance right across the face.

"You hurt Cole; he's my life. I need him and I love him. You had no right and you knew that. And that is why I absolutely hate you. And I don't care who you think you are or what you were trying to prove but if you come near ever I will personally make your life a living hell." Dalton said as coldly as possible and got up and walked away.

As Dalton spoke to Lance, Cole's eyes lit up at Dalton calling him his life.

Dalton went to pick Cole off the floor but he fell back down. The nurse rolled up his pant leg and notice that his ankle was slightly fractured.

"I'm tired," Cole said weakly.

"Okay let's go put you in the nurse office bedroom," Aphelia said reach for Cole who shifted away immediately.

"I want you with me," protested Cole looking up at Dalton gripping his hand tighter.

Dalton spoke with the nurse and they work out that he would stay until Cole fell asleep then he would leave for class as long as the nurse told him that she made him leave and if she made sure he ate and drank something.

"You really love him, don't you" she asked into Dalton's ear so Cole wouldn't hear.

"I'd give my life to make sure this entire thing never happened to help." Dalton replied.

Dalton offered Cole a piggy back ride while mrs. Aphelia took his bag pack.

As the passed Lance, Dalton spoke. "Pull your fucking pants up." He could feel Cole tense up as they passed.

Dalton set Cole down in the office bedroom and held his hand a slightly cuddle with him on the bed until soon he was fast asleep.

Dalton began back to class until decide to talk to principle Rickter.

"Principle Rickter, I need ask you simething? can you please switch my teachers so I can be with Cole." Dalton pleaded.

" I understand what you want me to do but that's quite difficult to -" principle Rickter aid getting cut off.

"Please, sir he needs me and I, him! I don't know what'd do without him. I love him, sir." Dalton pleaded.

"You really do love him, don't you?" asked Principle Rickter.

Dalton nodded, directing his gaze to the floor. His cheeks were turning red.

Principle Rickter sighed and stared at the desperate blonde boy in front of him. "Okay, I'll see what I can do? But please next time don't hurt anyone that much and remember to report this to me."

"Oh thank you, sir. You don't know how much this means to me Principle Rickter. I swear that I'll obey your requests. Thank you so much." Dalton excitedly said walking away to class.

Half way down the hallway Mr. Rickter stopped him.

"Oh and Dalton, you're a good person. And I can see you really care for him, I applaud you. Keep him safe."

Dalton nodded in understanding, smiled then walked of to his classes then to get Cole's homework.

When Cole woke up Nurse Aphelia was sitting by his side with some food and pills.

"Where's Dalton!?" Cole asked worried, breathing heavily.

"Cole, he's fine. He had to go to class and get your homework. He told me to make sure you eat and you need to take these pills." Nurse Aphelia reassured him, lightly pushing back into a rest position.

"Okay, but did he say when he'd come back" Cole asked, worry and fear still hiding behind his pupils.

"He'll be back when the bell rings to dismiss you. You just have to stay here for a while. You really do love each other, don't you? " Nurse Aphelia cocked her eyebrow up at him.

Cole nodded his head then spoke. "You have no idea," he said.

"Well, you keep each other safe, okay. What you two have is special, cherish everyday like it was your last. And don't forget that through everything love is the strongest emotion." Nurse Aphelia said

"Thank you"

She put the tray of food and pills on the bed next to him and have him a hug.
At first Cole was hesitant but then he noticed he had nothing to be scared of anymore.

He had his saviour.