My teeth hurt

Dalton got his wisdom teeth out and Cole has to take care of him.

As they are driving home form the dentist/orthodontist office, Dalton keeps trying to talk which causes him pain.

The anestigia is starting to get to Dalton (a little late) and he's attempting to shake it of by talking but sadly he can't.

"Cole, do you know what happens when you cross rainbows and unicorns?" Dalton mumbles out.

"No, Dalton." Cole said playing along with Dalton's random questions.

Dalton keeps working his jaw to form words but he does the weirdest things with his mouth.

Cole catches him through his car mirror, trying to naw on his own hand and quickly tries to distract him, telling him about the movie they're going to watch when they get home.

Dalton drops his hand from his mouth, staring blankly at Cole like a little kid. "It s-s-sounds Funn-y." He chuckles out then resumes "eating".

Dalton stopped trying to eat his hand to listen to Cole but gets distracted again and just starts poking his own cheeks and playing with the gauges in his mouth.

At this point Cole has to take his hand of the steering wheel to slap Dalton's hand away from his mouth.

They finally get home and Cole has to switch Dalton's gauge and give him some soft food (yogurt, pudding, oatmeal, porridge, applesauce). Dalton's just a tiny bit pick with his food.

Cole tries feeding him but he refuses to eat anything that's healthy or "for old people" and they ran out of pudding.

When they have to get ready for bed Cole has to helping/watching him brush his teeth then replace his gauge.

As Cole sits in the bed, he looks at his laying Dalton that seems to be trying to speak so more.

"Ma mouth hurts," whines Dalton loudly. "No, wad, Cull. I lwuv euw. Kanks, baby." He mumbles out as he drifts to sleep, his last few words just a complete mess.

Cole stared as his beautiful blonde boy laid there sleeping peacefully.