18

Summer

Shots started spraying all over the place.

"Pleaseee I don't wanna dieee" Millie cried.

"Bitch shut up, u shoulda thought of that before y'all stupid ass tried to kidnap me" I said smacking her with my gun.

Nikki laughed.

"I'm sorry" she laughed again. "U ain't have to slap her with the gun".

"Shut up, before u get smacked" Winter said eating her sandwich.

"Bitch ur eating a sandwich at a time like this, are u pregnant?? Cuz if u not then baby girl put the sandwich down and grab a gun" autumn told her.

"Shut the hell up" Winter said taking one more bite then she put it down and grabbed a gun.

I put my suppressor on my pistol and I put my night vision glasses on and slowly walked up the side steps that lead into a closet while the boys went up the main stairs till the first floor.

"Bitch ion wanna die" winter cried quietly.

"Bitch shut up, big ass cry baby" Nikki whispered and smacked her upside the head.

"Ouch" winter whispered and wiped her tears.

I laughed and they squatted down when we heard the bedroom door open. I cracked the door open and aimed the gun at the dude who was coming close to closet door.

Pew.

I shot his brains out and aimed quick at the other dudes upstairs and watched the bodies drop.

We walked into the room when we realized everybody that came into the room was dead.

"Damn bitch u killed them in a whole minute" Winter said.

"She ranked top of her class for best sniper and assassin dumb ass" autumn said.

"We not sisters no more" I told winter and looked her.

Shots started going off downstairs.

"Oh shit" Nikki said.

I can't see shit, these glasses ain't helping shit.

I took my night vision glasses off.

I walked out the room and walked slowly and this dumb ass hoe tumbled across the floor like she a damn G.I Joe.

"Winter get the hell up" autumn said smacking her neck.

"Bitch ur not going nowhere else with us" Nikki said holding her laugh in.

"Bitch ima throw yo ass down the steps with them niggas" I said rolling my eyes then I walked to the steps and shot the first nigga i saw with a all black hoodie on.

Bullseye.

I walked into the media room and watched the surveillance cameras and saw niggas still coming in the house.

"Shit it's a lot of niggas" Autumn said.

"Too many niggas, looking like they finna do a gang bang" winter said humping the air.

"Bitch go down there and show them ur pussy then bitch, so we can live" I told her.

I pressed the button to lock down the house so nobody else can get in.

I ducked and a bunch of shots got let out downstairs, looked like a downstair and it was a light show down there.

Winter was screaming, I was about to smack her.

We walked down the steps when the shots stopped for a minute.

"WINTER, SUMMER, AUTUMN, NIKKI" I heard they fellas yell, Wheww think lord they good.

"Here" winter said sobbing.

"Girl shut up" Nikki said putting her hair in a ponytail.

They boys walked to us and they had on bulletproof vests.

"Wait" I said as I bend down at one of the dead bodies and pulled the ski mask up.

"Bitch ain't that-" Nicki said then stopped.

"Take the masks off the others, they better not be who I think they is"
.
.
.
.
.

Y'all I'm so sorry, it's been a while I know. School got my ass stressing istg. Ima
Try to get back to updating.