13

Summer

"Bitch shit on god I'll marry his ass for u" Ebony said.

"he spent $35 thousand on that damn ring and 300 sum thousand on that damn car and u gon say no, see I'm finna beat yo ass with my cane" my grandma said.

I know I said I wouldn't but this nigga just poured his heart out to me and admitted he didn't cheat but I did. He does make me happy, he just gon have to fix some things.

"Chill, will u be my 2nd baby daddy and husband?" I asked him smiling.

"Mane I'm finna beat yo ass now" trouble said.

I flicked him off.

I got out the car and he grabbed me by my waist and hugged me tight.

"Yes I'll be yo husband, you can be my bonnie" he said kissing me and I kissed him back then he slid the ring on my finger.

"Aye I can be yo Clyde, text me, call me I need u in my life yeah all day" me, my sisters and Nikki sung and we laughed.

"Yes I'll be the Mrs.Brewster" I said and we kissed.

"Aww y'all bout to make me cry" his momma said already crying.

"Guh u already crying shut up" my momma said giggling and wiping her tears.

"Y'all some cry babies" durk said. "Congratulations to both of y'all".

"Appreciate it" Dave said.

"Thank you nigga" I said and looked at India and this bitch had tears pouring down her cheek.

"Shut up cry baby damn, ill get u a ring later in life" durk told her.

"Shut up, that paragraph was so powerful shit I can't help but to feel it and his ass not even my nigga" India said crying in durk arms.

"BITCHHHHHH shut up" Winter said to India laughing and this hoe had a tear drop rolling down her cheek.

"Bitch everybody ass was crying even you bitch and u don't even cry foreal" I said to winter.

"Cry where?? Girl a piece of snowflake got in my eye and like it irritated my shit so I been blinking you know an-"

"Ahhh shut up" we all told her.

"Shit was amazing" Nikki said wiping her tears. "My bestie getting married".

"Periodt" I said smiling.

"So we just gon forget about made in China?" Autumn asked.

"Oh shit" we all said.

"Who made in china?" Meek asked walking back over to us from talking to dave and the boys.

"Nobody" we all said.

"Oh yeah, delete Ms. Made In China out yo phone too. We married shit block her too" dave said.

"Boy u just got the cooch back and slow down pooh. I'll tell her but Ian blocking her cuz if u make me mad Ima call her" I said.

"Bitch block the damn girl and come on" Autumn said.

I told ray and she took it well she had a whole bitch anyways.

I blocked her and we went in the house and everybody opened they gifts.

Omniscient

"Ima take that bitch man and her child"

The evil twit came up with a evil plan to destroy Summer with all her might.

The curly haired girl had been watching summer for over a year, notarizing her every move and plan.

"Let's get that bitch, hoe took my man all the cameras are set in the house" the big body bitch said walking in the room.

The curly haired bitch had the exact tattoos like summer.

Summer

"I'll be back" I said walking outside to my car to grab my purse.

Next minute u know I'm being snatched up.
______________________________

"Wake up bitch" somebody said throwing water on me.

"Oh u stupid bitch fucked up my lashes these bitches costed me 5 fucking dollars" I said finally opening my eyes. "Oh bitch yo nuts really fucking dropped huh???".

"Hey bitch" she said smiling at me.

"Oh bitch see now u must be sick as hell, bitch u got yo body done to look like me and got the exact same tattoos. Fuck u planning to do? Steal my identity hoe?" I asked her laughing.

"Yes I am sissy" she said smiling.

"Blossom u one sick ass bitch on my life, we gon see how long yo plan work out before my nigga realize that ur not me bitch" I said laughing and she slapped me.

"Bitch u talk to much" she said laughing.

"Bitch if I wasn't tied up down to this chair hoe I'll really beat the fuck outta you" I said laughing.

"Every since we was younger yo ass always had to take my niggas, why u could just find your own niggas lil hoe. U knew I was in love with dave and he was in love with me and u took him" she said.

"Girl in love with you?? U keep forgetting we twins hoe, he clear came to me bitch. I'm a lil hoe but u fucked everybody family, u just nasty bitch u even fucked ur own step dad and step brother. Fuck this look like Porn?? Keep it in the family face ass hoe" I said laughing and she punched me. "Ouu bitch u gon regret that, ima do yo ass how Sue Miller did yo ass in high school, have yo ass bleeding from the face down hoe. Bitch walked around looking like Carrie when she had allat pig blood on her ass"

"Yo baby finna be calling me mommy now hoe" she said evil laughing.

"Okay Dr. Doofenshmirtz" I said.

Next thing u know.

"Hey Girl" Dave Baby Momma said walking into the room.

"Hey Big Body TaHoe" I said smiling at her.

"So u thought u was gon take my-"

"Wait bitch correction i did take your man the fuck. He trynna- well he is marring me hoe not you pooh" I said smiling.

"Marry you? Girl please he was just showing me rings he wanted to buy the other day" Millie said.

"Girl but who he proposed to? OH OK THATS WHAT THE FUCK I THOUGHT" I said and the hoe punched me.

"Bitch if u wasn't my man baby momma I would have really killed yo big stupid ass bitch but ion wanna hear kairi crying over yo dead body but bitch now I'm reconsidering it bitch, and I mean that from the bottom of my ass" I said to her and I spit on her and she slapped me again.

"Stop" blossom said pushing her.

"Bitch u hit like a child, need to grow up bitch and wear clothes that fit you. Bitch look like u bout to bust the fuck out that shirt" I said laughing.

"Bitch I would kill u but u know your lil bastard of a child gon need a mummy" Millie said and I laughed.

"Bastard?? Pooh my child know her damn daddy unlike yo damn son. Nigga confused on if Dave his daddy or somebody else" I said giggling.

"Bitch I'll really fuck yo nigga on cam and let u watch" Millie said.

"Yeah bitch u got it right, MY MAN. Bitch and didn't u do that yesterday? How my pussy taste hoe??? His ass made u suck his dick with my cum on it. Bitch ur nasty, I would never shit u got me fucked up. Ahhh haaaa bitchhhh u sucked my cum off that nigga dick, Wheww I'll hate to be Kairi bitch then u be kissing her and shit. Just disgusting" I said smiling and her blood was boiling her ass was turning red.