12

Christmas Day
Summer

ITS CHRISTMASSSSSSS.

Periodt Bitches.

Dave ass woke me tf up by scratching me with his long ass toe nails, I do not miss this.

We took our shower together and had a lil Merry Sexmas nothing too deep.
______________________________
Dave baby mother was not around so I'm guessing her ass left. Kairi was still here tho.

"Mommyyyy" Kimani said as she opened her present and saw her lil Chanel purse to match mines.

"Who bought that??" Durk asked.

"Me nigga, mommy got them big racks"
I said smiling.

"What the hell she gon put in it??" He asked.

"Just keep watching nigga" I told him.

I got the rest of Mani shit at home this just some lil life presents.

Mani opened another Chanel box with her name on it and inside I just filled it with $5K some light nun too heavy.

"Oh hell nawl" durk said.

"Moneyyyyyyy" kimani said smiling.

"Put that shit right back in the box and give it to your momma" durk told her.

"Boy it's just some light" I told him.

"Girl my ass never got that much money on Christmas when I was younger, shit my ass got that motherfuckin old Dora the Explorer House set, hugs and kisses shit" India said laughing.

"Bitch Dora used to be the shit" I said laughing.

"Ok!! Shit Dora was my bestfriend" India said.

"Right" I said drinking my hot chocolate.
______________________________

The kids finished opening gifts now it was our turn.

"Please be a vibrator please be a vibrator" Winter said as roddy put the gift in her lap but we all had to close our eyes, except me.

"Really bruh?" He asked staring at her.

I laughed and smacked her neck.

"Bae u was just playing u know I like the way u vibrate in me, ion need-" she said.

"Ahhh don't nobody wanna hear that shit" my grandma said talking over her.

"Exactly" trouble said.

"Was that Mr Orr that just said exactly? Mariel Ima fuck u up bitch" Winter Said.

"Girl ima kick a kag under yo ass" trouble said.

They niggas finished handing out the gifts they had for they girls.

"Open" they all said and the girls opened they presents.

Dave ass walked up to me with a box.