Because I'm just that mean.

I hear footsteps. Loud ones. They're probably Percy's- he's always been clumsy.

Not a moment too soon, Jackson kicks down the door like an FBI agent, looks at me on the bed and said,

"Like my new move?"

I grinned at him as he took in the rest of the picture.
Did I mention that they were stupid enough to put an aquarium as the wall across from me?

Percy obviously took pleasure in it.

He ran to me, pushing the awed blonde off my bed and draping me over his shoulder with a muttered,

"Get comfy, man."

By this time, the woman had come to her senses.
"Drop the boy, boy." Then noticed her lack of intimidation.

In the time it took her to rethink, Percy had already started running. I was complaining quietly about how I could run by myself, and he kept ignoring me.

"Dam."

Then I noticed that we were in front of a window. To my left, there was a broken window. Farther to my left, was the woman. She could tell what was about to happen, but she didn't know about his powers.

Percy put me down.
And he jumps right after. The breaking of glass rang in my ears. At least now it's already broken. I take a step towards it.

She inhales sharply.
"Look, kid, we can work this out. Come to me, and we can sort it all out.. please. Please don't jump."

I felt like messing with her.
Because I'm just that mean.

So I stepped three times in her direction.
Slowly but surely, I was now in front of the other broken window.

She looked relieved.

I took a sharp turn to my right and ran. Two running steps and a jump. She yelled for me.

Percy'd been waiting for me at the bottom with a water bubble. I disliked getting wet, but I didn't die. Yay.

He asked why it took me so long.

I answered with, "Fun."

We ran to the shallow end of the ocean.
He gave me an air bubble and told me to punch him in the shoulder if I needed anything.

I replied with a "Gladly."

I hugged his neck, and he dived in just as I turned to see the woman run to the back. She obviously saw the splash, but only raised an eyebrow. I turned back around.

Thank the gods she didn't notice that the two teens that just committed 'suicide' were going out for a swim. Sounds pleasant, yeah?

Let's just hope Poseidon's had a good day. . .