Charpter 2

A/N

This story takes place after Link defeats Ganondorf in TLOZ Twilight Princess.

▲▼▶◀▲▼▶◀▲▼▶◀▲▼▶◀▲▼▶◀▲▼

◇Authors pov◇

As Link and Ganondorf fights in the final battle, far away in the caves beside lake hylia there's a girl locked in a cell. Ganondorf had found her in the twilight realm and seen that she diden't became a soul but an (furr color) wolf. But now the twilight was gone and the wolf turned back to a girl. She didn't have any relatives or parents. She was homeless and alone. It was an miracle that she have been alive this long, but many people in the castle town was nice and gave her food.

Her hand was bleeding. Ganondorf had stabbed her right hand some days before becuse he saw the dark gold glowing triforce on her right hand, and the odd triangle inside the triforce glowing bright silver. The girl had then ripped a part of her white dress to bind around her hand, And after that the bleeding had stopped.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆Time skip◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Some days later the air had become cleaner. And the magical spell around the prison disappeared. Leaving all doors unlocked. Suddenly everything started to shake and break. The girl tries to flee but just falls. Rocks falls from above. She is trapped. Then the girl starts to lose consciousness and the last thing she remember is the floor breaking and her falling.

▲▼▶◀▲▼▶◀▲▼▶◀▲▼▶◀▲▼

Lanayru hear the mountins sound from above and suddenly the cave roof breaks a little. And from the crack a girl falls down towards the water, but Lanayru catch her in the air and lay her down on the ground beside the spring. Soon after Lanayru sense the aura of the triforce, but not the ones she knows. Then Lanayru choses to send the girl to Faron with the help of the water. One day later Faron sees a girl flowing down the river on a big leaf. He knows why she is here. Lanayru sended a telepatic massage one day before, what she wanted Link to find and take care of this mysterious girl. So Faron did as he was told and lay the girl by the end of the spring. So it looked like she had been washed up on the beach, with her body in the water and her head on the sand. Unknown to all this the girl has been saved.

To be continued...