Charpter 1

◇Authors pov◇

Have you ever wondered why the triforce is emty in the middle?

Long ago before the creation of earth three goddesses was born. Din the goddess of power. Nayru the goddess of wisdom. And Farore the goddess of courage. Together they created the world later called Hyrule.

After completing their goal of creating the earth they left to the heavens. But before leaving eatch one of them left a golden triangle. These three triangles composed to one later known as the triforce was a symbol of their power. Power, wisdom and courage.

Hundreds of years passed and war after war between selfish evil humans who wanted the triforce to themselfs, and whoes good humans who wanted peace. The triforce of power where taken from it's holly place and planted into the human who tock it. But before the human could take the other two they disappeared.

The triangle of wisdom and courage are given to humans who are destined to have them. But the triangle of power are given down to the incarnation of the first one who tock it.

What's the Legend we all know.

But the thing almost no one knows is that in the middle of the triforce there is an connection between all forces and I call it the triangle of light. To all it seems like there is nothing there but there is. An inviseble triangle made and powered by all forces. An triangle that has all forces, power, wisdom and courage. This triangle can be seen as silver to the ones who know about it. But not many know about it.

But what if a girl who posses it suddenly appear?