That way

Work dragged. Customers were slow and rare, so the boys spent most of their time in silence or in small talk.
"Sungie." Changbin said when there were no customers. It was nearing the end of their shift which meant Chan would be there soon. "Do you like me?"
"In what way?" Jisung asked.
"In the same way i like you." Changbin replied. "The way that makes your heart ache to know that we aren't dating and that make you want to leap into my arms when i walk in a room. The way that makes you want to permanently kiss me and be in my embrace. You know, that way?" Changbin listed off all of the things he felt.
"Ch-Changbin, do you really feel that way?" Jisung was shocked at the intensity of his coworkers attraction.
"Yes, i do but i feel like that about Chan too and i can see that you like him as well. But do you like me?" He leaned on the counter, waiting for an answer.
"I- um, I-" How could Jisung speak after all of that. So, he settled for hugging Changbin. His arms wrapped around the boy; his head resting upon the elders shoulder as they held each other tightly. It was the first time in a long time since either of them had shown affection (at least while sober).
As if he knew what was happening, Chan arrived. His heart melted at the sight of his potential boyfriends hugging each other.