The Offer

Jisung wasn't stupid. He could piece two and two together and work out roughly what had happened. He was beyond out of his comfort zone but there was very little he could do to change that.
Chan brought him what he asked for, then sat at the foot of the bed facing the others.
"Can you please tell me what happened last night?" Jisung asked quietly. He was beginning to feel a little embarrassed at the whole idea of hooking up drunkenly on new years.
"How much do you want to know?" Changbin replied.
"All of it." Jisung's answer was instant. He didn't want to have the worry of not knowing what he had done.
"Well, you were pretty drunk and we were,um, dancing together but then the countdown started and you pulled me towards Chan." The dark haired boy stopped for a moment. "You said you wanted a kiss and didn't care who it was from."
Jisung's face reddened as he heard the words. He had made a complete fool of himself in front of the only people he was remotely close with.
"So, um, I kissed you." Changbin paused once again. "The Chan kissed you."
It was clear the youngest was shocked by the way his eyes widened.
"I- I'm so sorry. I should just go. I'm sorry." Jisung went to get out of the bed but Changbin grabbed his arm and Chan put and arm out in front of him.
"Don't apologise Ji. It was our pleasure." Chan smiled.
"Y-You guys don't hate me?" Jisung stuttered, failing to make eye contact with either of them.
"Of course not." Chan assured him.
"Did anything else happen?" Jisung asked. In his mind, they had gone to have sex and that's why he had woken up in Chan's bed. In reality, he had fallen asleep shortly after the three of them had gone to the room (not quite as romantic really).
"So, we were going to..." his voice trailed off, not wanting to admit to the sinful act. The other boys nodded.
"The offer is still there if you want to." Changbin stated. Jisung thought for a moment. He wasn't opposed to the offer but he also felt rather shy about it.
"It's okay if you don't want to." He added, feeling as though he had made the boy uncomfortable.
"No, i want to. I just don't understand why you want to." Jisung admitted.
"Ji I've been trying to get you on a date for months now." Chan giggled. "Did you not get my hints?"
Jisung sunk further under the duvet but before he knew it he was being engulfed in Changbin's arms. Soon, Chan's were around him too and he found himself hugging back.