Drunk

Music blasted through the apartment. Alcohol ran through the boys' veins. Chan was happily watching as Jisung grinded on Changbin in the middle of the dancing crowd. It was safe to say they were drunk.
"It's time for the countdown!" A girl shouted. Suddenly all movement paused and people began to yell numbers.
10.
Jisung grabbed Changbin's hand.
9.
8.
He led him out of the crowd.
7.
They stopped in front of Chan.
6.
"I don't care who does it but kiss me at midnight."
5.
4.
"Okay."
3.
2.
1.
Changbin pushed Chan back down onto the sofa, taking Jisung by the waist and slamming his lips onto him.
Then Chan pulled them apart to have his turn. He was more gentle than Changbin when connecting his lips with Jisung's. Poor Jisung didn't know how to react. His heart was racing and his mind was all over the place. All he was certain of was that he loved this.
"H- Happy new year." The youngest smiled awkwardly when they broke apart.
"Happy new year."

A pounding headache woke Jisung the next morning. He tried sitting up but that only made it worse. So, in defeat, he stayed lying down.
"Should we wake him up?" He heard a whisper, identifying the voice to be Chan's.
"No need. I'm awake." Jisung mumbled, his voice husky and deeper than normal.
"Oh, do you need anything? I'm guessing you're hungover too." Chan offered.
"Water and a paracetamol would be nice." The younger replied, finally opening his eyes to see the blonde standing in the doorway with nothing but a pair of light grey gym shorts on. Behind him, Changbin was stood holding a large cup (full of strong coffee).
"Okay." Chan turned and left to go get Jisung what he asked for. Changbin came and sat beside his friend on the bed.
"So how much do you remember?" He asked warily, taking a sip of his coffee.
"Um not much really." Jisung replied. "I remember dancing with you but that's about it."
"Oh okay." Changbin felt disheartened that the boy didn't remember their countdown.