Chapter 16

HERA'S POV:

after 2 weeks finally chenle had time and visited us. he told me he was sorry cause he was too busy to go here everytime he wants to.

they have a one week break right now to let them rest after their tour and practices so he visited us today.

he played with xiaole all day.

i'm envious of chenle. everytime he plays with baby the baby smiles but when i'm the one playing with xiaole he doesn't smile.

hey kid, just wanna remind you that I am the one who gave birth to you.

CHENLE'S POV:

I Want to spend more time with Hera and xiaole before she goes to korea.

"Hey hera, do you think xiaole will understand us?.... I mean... us not being together..." I asked

I looked up to her and she is smiling but there's something different with her eyes.

"We'll make him understand.... what's more important is that he'll feel loved by both of us" she replied as she sat next to me to play with our son.

I wanted to tell her how I feel about her...
How much she makes me happy...
I want to make this little family work...

I don't know what got into me but I suddenly want to kiss her.

I wasted no time and pulled her near me and I kissed her. I can feel that she's shocked. She didn't respond.

When I pulled away to let us both breath her Eyes are still wide open and she turned red. Why is she so cute?

"I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to-" I was cut off when she hugged me tight.

"I love you..." she whispered but loud enough for me to hear.

"I-I Love you too..." I replied with a wide smile in my face and embraced her tighter