Chapter 8

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

CHENLE'S POV:

it's already been 3 months and Ive been secretly going out to meet her whenever I want to check on how she's doing and everytime she have a monthly check up. her tummy is already showing a bit. I remember her first ultra sound. I cried so much when I saw our baby. I was looking at my baby's latest ultrasound right now before going to practice. everytime before working i say to myself that i'm now doing this for my child.

Flashback

"so can you see that little bean shaped sack?" the doctor asked us while pointing at the monitor. it was like a white blob.

"that's the baby" the doctor said smiling

i was so amazed. that is my child. the first time I saw my child.

i didn't realise that i was already tearing up.

"hey... don't cry" hera said wiping the tears from my eyes

I held her hands "that's our baby" i said. she smiled at me and nodded her head.

after the check up I asked the doctor to print 2 copies of the ultra sound photo.

now, every time we go for a check up I ask for 2 copies of the pictures. I put every photos in my wallet so that my child is always with me. i always give her the other photo and she places it in a scrap book.

"hey chenle! we're gonna be late come on!" I immediately hid the photo in my wallet when Jisung entered my room

"o-oh ye-yeah" I stood up from my bed and walked to the living room where the members are at.

HERA'S POV:

I am in front of a full length mirror right now, looking at my reflection. baby bean is now three months old turning four in a few weeks. my belly is now showing so I had to cut my skirt in both sides and put garter in it so that it can stretch. I decided to drop out of school in my fourth month. I still don't know how to tell my parents about this. I don't even know if chenle already told his parents.

after dressing up I did my morning routine which was Puking, eating the ramen that chenle thought me how to make (chenle ramen), and finally texting chenle that ill go to school now. It's bee a habit of mine, always informing him about what is happening to me.

~~~~~Author's Note~~~~~

✨hi! author here! HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!
Just a little update
for the new year
of 2020!✨

Published on January 1, 2020 at  6:19 pm