"One person couldn't feel all that. They'd explode." Ron chuckled.

"Just because you've got the emotional range of a Teaspoon." She said. Ron laughed at her and you smiled. Soon the four of you began laughing loudly at Hermione's comment. 

-

The Weasley siblings were all sent home. Harry had told you and Hermione about the terrible nightmare- well it wasn't even a nightmare it actually happened-  Mr weasley had been attacked and you weren't going to see them until Christmas at the Order. There was only a few days left of the term but you knew that they'd drag. "Where's Harry?" You asked Hermione as you ate your dinner.

"I think he's still with Snape." Hermione replied. 

"Do you think he'll be okay?" You asked.

"Eventually yes." Hermione smiled.

"I want to skip the next three days so that we can see the Weasley's. I hope they're all alright." You sighed.

"I can't imagine how they're feeling, but if it wasn't for Harry I don't think Mr weasley would even be alive." Hermione said.

"Hey Hermione, hey Y/N." Luna greeted and sat at the table.

"What's up?" You asked wondering why she sat at the gryffindor table.

"Nothing really, I just wanted to tell you that I saw Harry in the Corridor but he didn't seem too good. He was awfully sweaty and when I said hello he just ignored me." She smiled.

"Where was he?" You asked.

"He was just around the corner from the Gryffindor common room." She informed. You and Hermione gave each other a concerned look.

"I'll look for him." Hermione said and got up. You nodded and watched her leave the great hall.

"I wonder if the nargles are gone." She hummed and filled her plate. You just nodded in reply not knowing how to continue the conversation.

After dinner you was sat in the common room with Harry and Hermione. Harry was shaking his leg and staring at the fire. You was looking at him in concern. He hadn't said a lot and you was worried about him.

"I heard that Cho has been talking about you." You said trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah she really likes you Harry." Hermione added. Harry gave a small smile and looked at the two of you. You thought talking about Cho would cheer him up a bit.

"You should ask her out." You said.

"Really?" Harry asked.

"Well you both like each other I don't see why not." You replied with a grin. Harry looked down and smiled to himself.

---
"Y/L/N."

You carried on walking through the corridor. You weren't heading anywhere specific because you had a free period but now you was trying to get to the common room so Malfoy couldn't follow you.

"Y/L/N." Malfoy repeated and stepped in front of you. You stopped and looked at him before moving to the side to try get past him but he stuck his arm out.

"Malfoy what are you doing?" You sighed "You said to pretend nothing happened so leave me alone." You spat.

"But I like to annoy you." He smirked.

"Just get out the way." You said and glared at him. He raised his eyebrows at you and moved his arm to his side.

"You're no fun Y/L/N."

"Because I don't want to talk to you?" You asked. "Malfoy you say one thing but do the opposite. You don't get to decide when to talk to me just because it suits you." You spat. "You don't get to kiss me and then tell me to pretend nothing happened as if I don't have feelings." You ranted. "You're an inconsiderate, loathsome cockroach. Merry Christmas." You huffed and stormed away from him.

"Merry Christmas to you to." Malfoy shouted back. You turned around to look at him trying to hide your smile.

"Y/N!" Harry exclaimed as you bumped into him. "Don't walk backwards." He laughed.

"Sorry." You said.

"Was you talking to Malfoy?" He asked.

"I was arguing with Malfoy." You corrected.

"Okay?" He replied with a confused look.

"He's being a git like always."

_____________________

Short chapter - thank you for reading and for 60k reads omg!! :)

~Maisie