Fight~Jeongguk (request)

Hello! Thank you to __xxxreaderxxx__ for
Requesting! I never actually
Thought of this. So thank her or maybe him?
I don't wanna assume any genders.
But back to the topic, thank him/her.
For this idea. Thank you for requesting!
Sorry if it took pretty long.!
I'm actually so excited, since
This is my first actual request from someone!
[REQUESTS ARE OPEN]
Please request only on the comments!
Thank you!
-Summer❤️

~...~...~...~...~...~...~
You get inside your house. Groaning from the stress you got
From work. Also groaning from the headache you were having
You see the boys, including Jeongguk. Watching a movie. They notice you.
Engulfing you in a big hug.
You were honestly not in the mood to be with them.
You were just so stressed, and your headache was killing you so much.
"Baby, I missed you.." Jeongguk says kissing your cheeks. A wide smile on his face. You just let out a small smile. Sighing deeply, Jeongguk notices your stressed and annoyed atmosphere.
He looks at you, worried. His brows knitting together.
"Are you okay?" He asks, rubbing your shoulder , you give him your best smile. Not wanting to worry him, and the boys. Obviously, also not wanting to ruin their fun. "I'm great, Jeonggukie. Thank you for worrying.." you hug him. Heading to your shared bedroom.
He nods hesitantly, going back to his friends. Watching the movie.
You take painkillers. Soon, you were by the bathtub. Taking a warm and relaxing bath.
But your stress doesn't seem to subside, it was too much.
You shrug it off continuing to shower.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
You get a few snacks. Munching on them.
You plop down beside Jeongguk and SeokJin. The other guys beside, some plopping on the floor with blankets and soft, fluffy pillows. You were much better from earlier. Maybe the painkillers, and the warm bath really helped.
Jeongguk noticed your much better aura. He smiles. Hugging you tightly.
"You look better, what's he catch?" He asks, his bunny like-teeth showing. Making you shook your head a little, a small smile formed
On your lips. "Nothing, maybe I just git more relaxed, since I'm in the comfort of my wonderful boyfriend, and wonderful friends." You whisper,
Not wanting to bother the others.
"That's good, let's watch now. And cuddle later." He pecks your lips.
Averting his attention back to the huge screen.
~~~~~~~
In the middle of the movie, Seokjin pokes you shoulder.
"Hm?" You ask, glancing at him
Not giving him your full attention. He gives a small pout. He points his mouth.
Confusing you. He soon looks at the popcorn, still pointing to his mouth.
You were used at the way the other boys were like this. Acting like kids.
You nod, realising what he wanted.
You pick a few pieces of popcorn. Putting it in his mouth. He gives you a satisfied smile. Munching in the popcorn.
It went on like this. Seokjin would always ask for more popcorn.
You would notice Jeongguk glancing, irritated at the both of you.
But you shrugged it off. Not knowing why he was sulky all of a sudden.
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
The movie ends. All of you enjoying. Except for a sulky and annoyed Jeongguk. You didn't know why though.
But he was clearly jealous, irritated, and he clearly wanted your attention to him. Only him. "Who wants dinner? Seokjin asks, smiling at everyone." You all nod, Jeongguk scoffing, rolling his eyes.
You notice, looking at him. Completely confused at his sudden change of attitude. "Baby, are you alright? You seem..annoyed..?" You ask, nit sure of what to say.
He just looks at you sternly. Shooking his head a little.
"I'm alright, go on. Have fun.." he pushes you lightly, going to the kitchen.
You just look at him weirdly, but soon giving up by just nodding.
"Seokjin! I'll help you cook." You say, getting an apron.
He smiles at you. "You sure? I can do this alone, Gguk might want you there.."
he points to the living room. You just shake your head.
"We're all good. I can help, don't worry about it." Patting his back, he shrugs.
"Just help me cut the vegetables, thank you." He simply says.
You were both soon busy in cooking. Not noticing how Jeongguk was irritated. He couldn't do anything though.
"Dinner's ready!" Both you and Seokjin say in unison. Soon, all the 'kids' scurry to the kitchen. Eating all of a sudden. But Jeongguk just walks slowly.
Rolling his eyes. You ok at him, arching a brow.
You sit beside him. Eating your food peacefully. He suddenly speaks.
"How's your bond with Seokjin Hyung? You should just live with him" he says out of the blue, a irritated and sarcastic tine evident form his voice.
He slowly chews his food. His words making all of you avert your attention to him. You look at him, starting to get annoyed. "What?" You ask, not eating
Your food. "What do you mean "what?" You know what I'm saying, all through out this evening. You and Seokjin Hyung never stopped being so lovey-Dovey. As if your boyfriend isn't here. Wow." He rolls his eyes, making All his Hyungs look at him. Shocked. "Jeongguk-Ah." Seokjin tries to calm him down, saying his words slowly. But Jeongguk just looks at him with a
'What-The-fuck-Do-you-want-look' "Why, isn't it true? It is right?" He speaks, oh so lowly. Still with his sarcastic tone. "Jeongguk, what's your problem? Why are you so sulky? Stop, please.." you plead him, calmly. Not wanting to make the atmosphere even mor worst, and awkward for the others.
You glance at Seokjin, giving him an apologetic look. He smiles a little. Making Jeongguk scoff, once again.
"See?! That's what I mean! We!e literally fighting, and you're both flirting with each other! You like him, huh?! Y/n, you like him, do you?!" He raises his voice. Standing up.
The others stand up slowly. Trying to calm him down. You were just shocked.
"Jeongguk...I could never.." you quietly say, fidgeting with your fingers. Looking down. "Hey, Jeongguk. Calm down, just listen to Y/n for a while.." Namjoon says lowly. He rolls his eyes "Shut up, Hyung..you're not part of this."
Your eyes go wide. "Jeongguk! What the heck is your problem!?" You raise your voice. Looking at him.
The tension between the both of you got so bad. It was just awkward.
"Fucking shut up, Y/n! Just tell me! You like him do you?! What a slut..." he shouts. Saying the last word in a much more quiet tone. Making his Hyungs eyes so wide. "JEONGGUK!" They all say in unison.
You just freeze in your place, he never shouted or scolded you like that.
It scared, and hurt you.
Tears were falling from your eyes. Making Jeongguk and Seokjin panic.
"Baby, I'm so sorry! That was such an asshole move! I'm so sorry!" He goes near you. Trying to touch you, but you back out a little. Seokjin rubs you back up and down.
"Y/n..I'm sure he didn't mean what he said, I'm sorry this is my fault..Jeongguk loves you, I swear. He just git carried away..don't cry, please.." Seokjin whispers. Caressing your hair. Jeongguk on the other hand was still very shocked. His tears were threatening to fall.
He promised to himself it never hurt the people he lived the most, and you were on of them. And he broke the promise..
"Baby..." he whispers. Kneeling it your level. You slowly look at him,
Puffy eyes, red nose. "Fuck off..." you say lowly, rolling your eyes.
He looks at you, full of guilt. "Please, Y/n..I'm so sorry..I didn't mean to do that. Please..I'm so so sorry..forgive me, baby.."he hugs you. Seokjin standing up a little. Letting both of you talk..
You calm down a little, your chest heaving up and down..
"Please.." he whispers. Tears falling little by little. "Fine..j-just don't d-d-do it again.." you stutter looking at him in his eyes.
His smile curves up his lips. Kissing you passionately. He smiles through the kiss but full of love kiss..
The other guys smile at his that both of you made up, from the fight full of tension. Both of you now made up.
"Aww.." Seokjin suddenly says, looking at how cute both of you are. The youngest in Your friend group. You being the youngest.
Both of you stand up, Jeongguk looking at all his Hyungs apologetically.
He scratches the back of his head. "Hyungs, I'm sorry for lashing out on all of you earlier, especially you, Seokjin Hyung.." He looks at them,guiltily.
They all smile. Reaching the both of you in a huge, and warm group hug.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for reading this.
Just remember that. Not all relationships would be like this..
Uwu, thank you also for my friend who helped me. I actually didn't do what she really said, lol. But she still helped. And to __xxxreaderxxx__
Thank you for the request!
[REQUESTS ARE OPEN]
Please request on the comments only!
-Summer❤️