Lust~Namjoon

( I added 'trouble' so your innocence would be gone)
Ya'll things are gonna be
Hot and spicy up here 🤡🤡🤡
I said no smuts, but I'm not sure
About that right now.
I feel like there would, because I'm thinking
Of doing one.. so yeah..
But it won't get like, real deep shit,
So don't worry 😉
And...I really worked hard
On the 'Heart break' one shot.
I hope I kinda made you cry,
Cuz I did, I was just on the feels.
While listening to 'Spring Day'
On loop, lmao UWU🥺
And btw, I'm gonna do a series
Of a 8th member (female)
Idk if I'd do a male one, but I'll tell
You if I will. I'm also gonna make the
Stories on 3rd Person POV more often.
Just like this story..love you,
(Get the lights dim down ya'll.
shits gonna be expensive)
-summer
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your relationship with him, or Namjoon, specifically.
It was always full of love, skinship, some little fights, but you soon end up cuddling again.
But it was most likely full of..lust..Lust and hunger for each other was always
Evident when you were both left alone with each other.
People doesn't see you both with full of those dirty things.
You never showed it, you were never flirty and touchy in public. Just like others.
Even though sometimes it happens, in a very smooth way though. No one notices it. But it rarely happens, it was because it only happens when your both turned on, or you were just in the mood to tease each other.
But when you were home alone, you would be so flirty, touchy. And cuddly.
You were very sweet with each other, but when one of you gets turned on. Both of you get turned on soon. And it becomes into a make out session.
But one thing has never happened, sex..it never happened to the both of you.
Since guys would just stop after a make out session. Since you both felt very contented.
But no one ever knew how it could really feel..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Both you and Namjoon got home from work, he got home after a while of you.
You were both tired, and exhausted.
You went to the shower first since Namjoon insisted that you needed it more than he does. It made your heart fuller in every way he becomes sweet.
And very flirty
.............................
"Joon...I missed you.." You say hugging him. Putting your face
On the crook of his neck. Giving him soft, pepper kisses. He chuckles lightly.
Getting a light grip on your waists, rubbing it up and down.
He trails kisses on your cheek coming down to your neck, soon going to your
Collar bones. Making you get shivers down your spine.
He stops kissing you, and smirks at you "You like that, Hm?" He says cupping your face lightly, giving you a light, but deep, long, lustful, and passionate kiss.
You moan lightly by the kiss, making him deepen it more.
Soon, moving to your neck.
He finds your sweet spot, sucking it lightly. You gasp a little, but soon melting by the kiss.
He gives you reddish hickeys, adding more. Making everyone know your his, only his. He sucks your neck more, but making sure he doesn't hurt his angel.
A soft moan escapes your mouth, "Ah..Joon, your good at this.." You say softly, looking at him "Aren't you used to this?" You shook your head. "I am, but I love it.." you say, making him get more turned on than before, making his precious one even more harder.
"You're teasing me, baby girl?" Namjoon says trapping you between his arms, pushing you by the wall. "Hmm..lets see.." you say pausing a little, saying it in a seductive way "I am, what are you gonna do?" You say sassily, but keeping
(Sup, So seductive. So sexy. Omg lmao)
Your seductive tone in there, tilting your head. "I think this isn't only gonna be a make out session, baby girl.." hey says huskily.
The voice you can only hear whenever you make out..and you loved hearing
This voice. It makes you want him more. People might say you only want each other for making out, but you both want each other, because even though how many times you make out. You know there was always love and passion in it.
"Where's it gonna go then?" You say putting your arms around his neck, tip toeing to his height.
He holds your waist, going to your leggings, putting one of his fingers on it,
Pulling it down slowly.
Soon he takes your pants off, leaving you only in your panties.
You smirk seductively. Making the both of you go on further.
He attacks you in a kiss full of hunger, lust, and passion.
Deepening it second by second, making you both love it more..
You slowly take off his belt, soon taking off his jeans.
He also takes off his underwear. And he takes off your underwear too,
Still kissing, he suddenly enters you. Making you shout because of the sudden penetration "Ah! Shit..Joon, why didn't you tell me, pull out!"
You say pushing him slightly, he nods. A lust-full smirk tucked on his kissable lips.
He pulls out, leading you to your room suddenly.
Kissing you, to not make it boring.
Every step you both take by the stairs makes you both want to just have the pleasure you would both feel because of each other.
You enter your room, locking it.
He pushes you to your bed, hovering over you quickly.
"Are you ready, baby girl?" You nod, with pleading, but lust full of eyes.
"You forgot to say something.." He cocks his brows at you, his breath fanning your face. Sending shiver to you spine "D-daddy..please.." You say getting ready with what you'll feel soon. He smirks. Suddenly entering you.
"Ah! Shit.." you say sitting up a little, taking of your clothes and your bra.
You help him take his off, soon you were both naked.
At first you felt pain, but soon all you felt was pleasure.
Both of you felt nothing but pleasure. Both of you moaning each other's names' breathlessly "A-Ah..N-Namjoon..." you say tugging on his hair tightly groaning, with a soft moan. "S-shit Y/n..your s-so t-tight." He says, breathlessly. With fast and rough thrusts, but making sure not getting you hurt. Because he wanted to only make you feel pleasure, and you wanted the same. "Your so good at this.." you say kissing him on the lips, soon giving him hickeys, by his collar bone. Making him moan your name out, you found his sweet spot, and he loved it. Needed it, and hungered for it.
"Y-Y/n.." he says still thrusting quickly.. "W-what, is it, h-Hm?" You say stuttering from all the pleasure you felt.
"Ah! F-fuck I'm g-gonna c-cum.." He says making his thrust heavy. You close your eyes, "M-me too- Ah!" You say moaning loudly, cumming all over him.
"Oh shit, baby girl..I didn't let you c-cum yet, r-right?" He says making his thrusts heavier, "I-I couldn't h-hold it I-in.." he smirks..
"You'll g-get punished then.." he smirks with lust..suddenly cumming inside
You, he closes his eyes "Shit, that's good.." Namjoon says kissing you, massaging one of your breasts..
He makes the thrusts faster, heavier. Making you have more pleasure, but soon having pain
"Ah! Joon, slow down.! It hurts.." he doesn't stop, but soon noticing your pained expression, and slows down a little. Giving you more pleasure again
"S-shit.." Namjoon's eyes look down at you for a sec "You cummed again, baby girl.." he says reaching down my your thighs. Licking the cum you just let out. He smirks "You're sweet..." Namjoon says kissing you again..
This continues... both of you moaning each other's names loudly.
Kissing, giving hickeys to each other. And having pleasure because of each other.
"Ah! Y-Y/n..your just so tight..ahh.." he moans your name loudly
"F-fuck me, J-Joon.." you say moaning his name, he smirks widely.
Kissing you more "Needy, much..baby girl?..sure why not.."
Namjoon says thrusting, in a much more sloppy way..
__________________
Holy shitue...I got carried away
I promised that there would be no
Full on smuts, but I guess it just happened.
I guess this would happen again to other members?
But I am very excited to do the other imagines I'll do next!
I have a lot in mind! Thanks for reading!
(It's gon' get you in trouble, ooh oooh)
Just tell me by the comments if you want me to
Do other members, and suggest stories too please?
And I'll do any kind of story now!
Love you guys a lot!
-summer