The One Where Stefan Turns It Off

Nik and I walked around the school, trying to figure out our next move. But our conversation was interupted by a young women that bumped into us.
''We've got to stop meeting like this!'' Klaus took her by the hand and we walked inside of the gym, me a few steps behind them. 
''Now this is fascinating. I've never seen this before. The only thing stronger than your craving for blood is your love for this one girl. Why don't you turn it off?'' Niklaus proposed and let go of Elena. 

I stood a few steps behind them. I knew that love was vampire's greatest weakness and we are not weak...but I loved Niklaus with my whole heart...and he loved me. But we couldn't let other people see that.
''No!'' Stefan yelled.
''Come on. Your humanity is killing you. All the guilt must be exhausting. Turn it off.'' I sat on the nearby table and smirked as I watched him fight the urge to turn it off.
''He is strong..'' I complimented him as I watched how Klaus walked towards him.
''But he is not that strong! Turn it off!'' he yelled and Stefan pushed him towards the nearest wall, but Niklaus was stronger so he switched their places and looked Stefan directly into his eyes ''TURN IT OFF!''

We watched how Stefan's face started to change. His eyes became darker and he lacked every emotion. He was in his true form.
''What did you do to him?'' Elena cried.
''I fixed him. But I think a test is in order, don't you?'' Klaus smirked and then turned to Stefan ''Ripper...Perhaps you'd like a drink.. from the doppelgänger's neck?'' he proposed.

Stefan looked at Klaus and then at Elena and rushed towards her and sank his teeth into her neck. She screamed loudly.
''Althea....bring this to Tyler to drink it. '' she gave me a small bottle of blood. 

''Sure thing dear...'' I walked towards the classroom they were in.
Rebekah sat on one of the tables still messing around with a mobile phone and Caroline sat with worried expression on her face looking at Tyler who was lying on the floor obviously in pain.

''Did we find the solution? Can we kill the doppelganger?'' Rebekah jumped from the table looking at me.
''No...Sorry Bekah...I think this means exactly the opposite.'' I shoved her the bottle of blood and then I turn to Tyler ''Drink it! It's Elena's blood.'' I tell him and Caroline starts yelling at him not to do it.
''If he doesn't feed, he'll die anyway, sweetheart. Consider this an experiment. It's okay.'' I winked and offered Tyler the bottle. He hesitated and then he drank it.
He fell to the floor once more screaming and groaning and I stepped back. He putted his head in his hands yelling and then suddenly his face changed, he had yellow eyes and fangs.
''Well...this is good.''

****************

Niklaus, Rebekah and I stood in front of the hospital waiting for the nurses to take as much Elena's blood as possible. That was Klaus's plan, take her blood and then leave this town forever.

''So...the doppelganger isn't the problem. Her blood is the solution?'' Rebekah asked walking around, not looking at us.
''Seems so.'' Klaus briefly asked.
''How did you know?'' she asked him.
''Well, you know how much the original witch hated me. Do you honestly think I would do anything other than the opposite of what she says?'' he explained and I rolled my eyes ''A thousand years in the grave and she's still screwing with you.''
''Well, it makes sense if you think about it from her perspective. It was her fail-safe in case I ever broke the hybrid curse. The doppelgänger had to die in order for me to become a hybrid, but if she was dead...'' he spoke but Rebekah spoke up ''Then you couldn't use her blood to sire yourself a new species.'' 
''Leaving me alone for all time.'' Niklaus said leaning on the wall.
''You are never alone Nik.'' I took his hand and then he spoke up again ''You know, why don't you, uh, why don't you get the truck?We will get Elena.'' he spoke to Rebekah and once she left we started walking towards the hospital entrance.
''We must leave as soon as possible.'' he said and then a older Salvatore appeared in front of us.

''Well, look who finally decided to show up to the party.'' I commented with sarcasm.
''Where is she?'' he asked angrily.
'' Elena? Ah, she's making a donation to a greater cause.'' Klaus said.

He started walking towards the hospital but I stepped in front of him ''I'm afraid I can't let you interfere, sweetpie.'' 
''You will have to kill me!'' he says to me and stuck my hand in his chest trying to rip his heart off but Niklaus stopped me.
'Stop Thea,I would love to kill him but we made a pledge to his brother, and unlike him, I keep my word. Although, you know what, thinking about it now, he probably doesn't care that much anymore.'' Klaus spoke and I let go of him only for Klaus to push him to hood of the nearest car.
''Don't you want to know about your friend Mikael?'' Damon spoke and I froze. 

Mikael was the only thing people could use against us,and I was scared of him. He was a wicked man that abused his children and when Niklaus and I got married he thought that he can do that to me as well.
I was scared little human back then and Klaus, even though he was scared as well, protected me from Mikael every single day.

''What do you know about Mikael?'' Klaus asked.
''Just that he know that you are here.'' Damon said with a smirk.
''You are bluffing.'' I said behind them.
''Katherine and I found him. Consider it our leverage.'' I pushed him harder towards a car and Klaus and I fled.