Innocent Sorrow (D. Gray Man Fan-Fic)

Carlie has been alone pretty much her entire life. Her parents died and her brother abandoned her. She herself was stunning with her straight red hair and dark, almost black eyes. Her body was shaped in a figure many girls dreamed of having. But growing up, she never made friends because of her hands. She never dated anyone or even kissed someone. But when she finds out what was "wrong" with her hands her entire life changes. She's finally reunited with her brother and people finally accept her for who she is. Has Carlie finally found her happiness?

   Allen has been with the order for 6 years now. Though he's had many pretty girl had affections for him, he always turned them down. Even poor Lenalee was rejected. Why? Because he was afraid. He was afraid to actually fall in love and then die in a battle with an akuma. Allen knew what that felt like, to be care for someone and then they die. He didn't want them to make him an akuma. But what happens when he meets Carlie? He starts to feel.. funny and there's not much he can do to ignore it.

    Kanda can finally smile for a good reason. His "sister" that he'd abandoned 8 years before has returned. When he was 14, Kanda was forced to leave his poor 11 year old sister alone. He regretted it every day. That could possibly be why he's so cold to Allen and the others. But when he's a bit.. protective over her, will that benefit her or only make her weaker? Or would it just possibly harm himself?

But along with their personal lives there's still the akuma they have to kill, and they're not the only ones who'll be dying. What'll happen to the team of exorcists? Will they finally win against the long war against akumas or break under the pressure?