Chapter 22 - Little problems... and drunk one

Start from the beginning

Y/N: .... Sure since it's just a dream.

???: Yeah a 'dream'

Y/N: Wha-

???: Guess already!

' They are both impatience... And very insulting of me... Oh no... '

Y/N: ... Is it you,Lysithea...?

???: Sweet fuck,you have a twisted mind sir... Like I may have to start calling you child predato- I mean!

' Start calling me.... Oh my fucking god... '

Y/N: Yoko... What the fuck!?

Yoko: You figured it out but you lost! Now for the fu-

I quickly took off my blindfold as I see Yoko there in a tank top and in her... Underwear... Great but she was blushing hard.

Y/N: Okay... Why!?

Yoko: Well....

- Flashback -

The Monastery

Yoko Pov

After Y/n went off to help Lysithea get official switched to Black Eagles as I told him,I don't want to watch that process because it seems like it will absolutely boring. I was in my physical form,stealing some female officer uniform and stole some pants from the male uniform as I walked around the place with people looking at me.... Some with conscious,surprised,and loving looks as well.

' My hair color makes me look at the main character like... Maybe should've changed it before going physical... No turning back now! '

I walked around nearby the dorms as I smelled a cinnamon scent and the fresh spring water scent as well flowing from one door. I approached to see it was a bit cracked open,I realized it was Claude's room as he was making something.... Wait,cinnamon and spring water... Love potion...

' Don't tell me he's making that for the dense moron!? '

I had to stop him from making the topical love potion mistake but I heard him speak.