Forgotten

Clarke slowly opened her eyes and noticed that she was in some sort of tent. She quickly sat up and put her feet on the ground but it was moist and cold. She picked her feet back of the ground and looked down. She realised it was mud, as in earth mud. She threw her boots on that were next to her bed then stood up and walked to the door. She opened the little curtain and stepped out. A gust of wind pushed her pack as she smelt the fresh air. She noticed that there were other tents around and a tall wooden wall made of wood that had a gate.
She didn't know where she was and anyone that was here but she knew she needed to escape, so she ran towards the gate and left.
She stopped when she arrived at a river and sat down next to it. She started crying. Suddenly she felt the presence of someone so she stood up quick and turned around. It was some guy. He was tall, blonde hair and wore animal skin.
"Who are you and what do you want!?" She asked stepping backwards.
She fell back but the guy caught her and pulled her back.
"Wow, careful. Do you know what's in that lake?" He asked.
"No"
"We'll ill show you then come on"
They both slowly walked to a little edge and pushed a rock into the water. Something big swam towards the and Clarke fell back.
"Whoa, it's okay he can't get you on dry land" he chuckled.
She smiled back. They stayed there for hours talking, learning and getting to know each other.
"So what's your name?" The man asked.
"Clarke. What's yours?" She replied.
"Ryan. So where did you come from?" He asked.
"I came from space. A ship called the ark." She said pointing up to the sky.
An hour past an it started getting dark.
"Ryan, i have to go back and ask these people who and why we're here"
"Okay ill see you later" he said as he walked in the other direction.
Bellamy woke up and threw his shirt and boots on. He went and checked on Clarke but she wasn't there.
"Dammit Clarke. Where are you?" He muttered to himself. He turned around and saw a boy in front if him.
"We're going hunting. Are you coming with us?" Asked the boy in a nervous tone.
"Yes. Ill be right there"
Bellamy saw Octavia talking to jasper by the fire and walked over to her.
"Hey, O. Have you seen Clarke?"
"No why? Is she okay?" She asked
"She's not in her tent and I can't find her but I'm going on a hunting trip so ill look for her then" he turned around and left.
Clarke arrived at the gate and walked straight in confidently. She looked around camp and recognised some people. They were in lock up like her. Why were they down there? Clarke noticed a boy wearing goggles and a Asian boy talking together.
"Oi, goggles!" She shouted and they both turned there heads.
"Come with me" she shouted walking into the ship.
They both followed her in and stood there staring.
"Who are you?" She asked.
"What? Clarke you know are names. You know us." Said goggles with a confused grin.
"No I don't. Don't play games with me. Now tell me your names"
They looked at each other then the Asian boy whispered into goggles ear. 'Remember what Bellamy said. She's lost her memory completely of us' they both looked at her in silence then finally answered.
" I'm Jasper and this is Monty" said goggles.
"Good. Now, who's in charge here?"
"Technically you and Bellamy are" said Monty.
"Me and who? Wait, no I'm not, I don't even know you. Now this Bellamy guy who is he?" They both went silent and looked behind her but she didn't care.
"WHO'S BELLAMY?" She shouted and they both jumped and looked at her.
"I'm Bellamy"said a low and strong voice behind her.
She slowly turned around and saw a tall, dark haired man. He was probably in his early twenties and had freckles across his face. He was broad and muscly. He was good looking.
"Okay, now why am I here? All I know is that I'm on the ark in my cell one minute and down here the next"
"Clarke you were sent to earth to see if it was survivable with the rest of us. We will be pardoned for are crimes when they return."
"What? Are you serious? I'm down here with a bunch of criminals and my mum sent me to die?"Her face scowled at him. He felt nervous but then he felt sorrow as her eyes began to water. She stood there crying and he hated it. He loved her. She looked back at the two other guys and she noticed the sad looks on their faces. She stormed out of the ship with Bellamy on her heels.
"Clarke. Clarke stop. Stop, it's okay!" He shouted after her.
She didn't stop, slow down nor listen. She headed towards the gate but some guy stopped her.
"Move out of my way now" she said in a stern voice.
He looked at Bellamy,who was now behind her, for guidance. Clarke went to leave but Bellamy grabbed her from behind. She jumped and quickly pulled out a knife that had been in her pocket. She spun around and slashed the guy in front of her. She caught his arm. Bellamy quickly stepped back as the knife missed his chest by inches.
"Don't come near or ill cut you like your friend. All of you." She threatened as she slowly walked backwards tears falling down her face. Clarke turned around and ran into the forest towards the lake.

Bellamy shouted for Octavia to take the guy and get him bandaged up. He then took off towards the gate and headed for Clarke. He was close to her. He could just see the beautiful blonde hair through the bushes. She walked towards the lake and stopped. That was the lake Octavia had been attacked in. He was about to walk out of the bushes when he realised that she was waiting for something. So he ducked down behind a bush but so he could see Clarke clearly.

Clarke stood at the edge of the water crying. She was waiting for Ryan to come when she suddenly heard a twig snap. She turned around and saw Ryan walking out of the bushes. She instantly relaxed and smiled at him, we'll more to herself really. She really liked Ryan but only as a friend because she had a strange feeling that she liked someone else.

Bellamy heard a twig snap to his left. He quickly turned his attention to Clarke as she turned around. He couldn't see what she was looking at. He saw Clarke instantly relax and a smile crept onto her face. What was she looking at? He thought to himself. He suddenly saw a tall, blonde haired guy walking towards her. Wait that's a grounder. Clarke suddenly ran towards him only having to move a few feet because he was close already. She jumped and hugged him. Bellamy's heart sank.

Clarke ran up and hugged Ryan.
"Woah there tiger. What was that for?" He said in a funny voice.
Clarke smiled at him and he smiled back.

Bellamy instantly jumped out if the bushes not even realising that he was doing it. They both stared at him as he walked over in a strong walk. He saw Clarke grip the grounder a sleeves as he moved closer. He felt his heart fill with jealousy and anger because she was touching another man.

"Clarke get away from him. He's a grounder." He said in a snarl yet demanding, protective way.

Clarke stood there as Bellamy made his way towards them out of nowhere. He looked angry so Clarke grabbed hold of Ryan's sleeve for protection. This guy walking over to them was so strong and muscular it made Clarke go dizzy. She quit liked this guy but she shouldn't she didn't know him.
"Clarke get away from him. He's a grounder." He said to in a protective voice. She liked it.she stood there not moving why'll Bellamy and Ryan started speaking, then arguing. Bellamy suddenly punched Ryan in the face. He stumbled back before ramming straight into Bellamy. Clarke stood there shouting at the both to stop. They didn't they just kept fighting but somehow Ryan had made the gun face in a different direction so he could get it out of Bellamy's grip.
Suddenly a loud bag came from the gun and they both kept fighting. It had hit Ryan in the stomach but he still kept fight. suddenly another shot went of, nither of them was hurt but a small whimper was heard.They both looked at each then to the gun and then to the direction that the gun faced. They just stared at Clarke.

They were fighting and Ryan was shot but he kept fighting. Clarke just stood there screaming at them both to stop but they didn't listen. Suddenly another shot went of but It didn't hit Bellamy or Ryan. Clarke let out a small whimper. She stood there with her hand on her waist as blood poured through her fingers. She felt dizzy and her knees were weak. She felt herself fall to the ground,it all went black.