Antidote

"Poison?" Octavia asked.

"Where do we get the cure from?" asked Jasper.

Bellamy was speechless. His princess was poisoned and could potentially die. Ryan had an idea. If he went back to his village he could get the antidote and get Clarke's memory back. He'd just need to get a stronger one that would knock her out for a few days.

"I can get the poison. Today. But I must go alone." Ryan told them.

"He'll no." Bellamy interjected.

"Bellamy. She needs you here with her. She needs Octavia here if anything happens." Ryan said.

Bellamy knew he was right. Clarke needs him here and Octavia. Bellamy also knew he needed Jasper here for an emergency or to take his shifts so he could be with Clarke. Bellamy agrees and Ryan leaves 10 minutes later.

Ryan runs all the way to his village and gets there in half an hour. He hides in the bushes before he see his chance. He quickly and quietly snook into their medical hut and searched through the antidotes. He found the rich antidote within a few minutes before looking for the other antidote. The one that will bring Clarke's memory back. He had both antidotes and slipped into the woods.

Ryan got back within an hour and ran straight to the drop ship. Clarke had gotten worse and quickly. Ryan injected the poisons antidote in first before going to inject the second one when Bellamy stopped him.

"What's that one?" Bellamy asked.

"It is the second part of the antidote." Ryan lied.

Bellamy stared at him for a second before reluctantly nodding. Ryan sighed in relief and injected the second antidote. Ryan stood back and turned towards the 2 siblings.

"She will be fine but won't wake up for a few days." He told them.

"Why?" Octavia asked.

"Because it takes time to kill the poison then it has to heal her and she needs rest." He informed them. "She will be ok."

Ryan looked back to Clarke once more before leaving and returning to his tent. Days past and Bellamy stayed with Clarke, only leaving to go to the bathroom, break up a fight, get water and food. Bellamy was sitting in the chair, like he had been for days, holding Clarke's hand, when he felt a small squeeze. He looked up and was met with bright blue, sparkling eyes.

"Bellamy?" Clarke croaked.

"Hey princess. Good to have you back." Bellamy smiled with tears if joy in his eyes.

"Could I have some water please?" Clarke asked.

"Of course. Ill be right back." He said before exiting the drop ship.

Bellamy walked into the water tent and was met with Ryan.

"Clarke's awake." Bellamy told him filling up the cup with water.

"What?" Ryan whispered.

"Yep. Go see her while I go get O." Bellamy told him.

Within seconds Ryan was gone. Ryan ran into the drop ship and straight to Clarke. He smiled down at her as she returned the smile. Then she frowned.

"I know what you did Ryan." She told him.

"Clarke I'm-" Ryan started before Clarke interrupted him. "It's okay Ryan. I won't tell and I forgive you."

Ryan smiled and hugged Clarke. Then Octavia came running in, with Bellamy on her heals, and hugged Clarke.

"I'm so glad your okay. You had us all worried." Octavia smiled.

"I know and I'm sorry." Clarke apologised.

"Here. Drink this, it'll make you feel better." Bellamy said handing the cup of water to Clarke.

1 Week later:

Clarke stood on the ramp of the drop ship and stared out at the 100. They had come so far. At first they were normal, childish and gullible teenagers. They didn't listen to reason and always made bad choices. But now, they're adults. They're strong, smart and always do what's best. Then Clarke's mind drifted to who they'd lost. Atom, who fell in love with the rebel leaders sister but died in the fog that kills. Wells, at the hand of a child who only wanted her nightmares to stop. Charlotte, who stopped her nightmares in the wrong way and had to pay for it with her own life. And all the rest. Then her mind jumped to the night with Finn. She didn't know he had a girlfriend who was on her way to earth. She may have loved him then, but she certainly doesn't now. She has someone else.

Then strong and protective arms wrapped around her waist. Clarke smiled as she leant into him and breathed in his scent.

"What ya thinking about, princess?" The deep voice asked.

Clarke turned around. "Just how far we've come."

"I love you Clarke Griffin." He told her.

"I love you too, Bellamy Blake." Clarke said before she leaned in and their lips met.