Forgetting

Bellamy sat there angry and confused.
"Clarke you were in the woods at night and was running from something. I knew you were because you knocked me over when you ran into me."
"I don't know what your talking about, Bellamy. Are you sure it wasn't just a dream?"
"I didn't dream it Clarke ask anyone. You were in the woods so stop lying!!!" Bellamy shouted at Clarke. But as soon as he had said it, he wanted to take it back.
"Bellamy, thanks for the food but I'd like it you left now." Demanded Clarke. Bellamy walked away but as soon as he stepped out of the flap he stopped. Clarke started crying inside her tent. He turned his head to look back and debated whether to go in but he decided not to.
Hours had past and Bellamy was helping with some things around camp, when suddenly Octavia came running towards him with a worried face.
"Hey,O, what's the matter?" He asked stopping what he was doing.
"Have you seen Clarke?" She asked.
"No, she's in her tent but I think you should leave her." He suggested as Octavia's face went pale.
"Bellamy, she's not there. I looked and searched around camp but nothing. I asked around and someone said she left camp a couple of hours ago"
Bellamy's face dropped with fear. He muttered to himself ' this is all my fault' but Octavia heard him.
"What do you mean it's your fault?" Asked Octavia.
Bellamy stayed silent. He didn't look Octavia in the eyes and stormed of. He grabbed his pack and a gun and set out of the gate.
Clarke was walking through the woods slowly, taking in her surroundings and realising where she was. She remembered her self in the ark looking out of the window and staring at earth. She always thought what it must be like down there. Was it as beautiful as it looked? What animals were still alive? And whether she would be there?. Clarke was awaken out of her thought as she tripped over.
She looked up and on a fallen tree was a black leopard. She had learnt about them on the ark and she always thought they were so beautiful. She was still laying on the floor on her belly when suddenly it looked at her. Clarke's heart started beating faster. She stood up and walked back slowly. It started charging towards her so she ran into the forest. The leopard on her tail.
Bellamy was walking towards the lake but he decided to go a different way than usual. He was Expecting to find Clarke but he had about a 10 minute walk so he went into thought. He was woken from thought as he reached the lake but she wasn't there. He shouted her name a couple times but no answer so he thought she had gone back to camp. He thought he had missed her because he went another way and decided to go back.
Clarke was running through trees and branches as fast as she could. Thorns and nettles stinging her everywhere but she kept going. She ran into a river but when she turned around the leopard was there it scratch her thigh but when she bent down it then caught her cheek. She ran fast next to the water when suddenly she ran to a cliff when she looked behind her the leopard was charging at her. She had only one choice. Jump of the cliff and land in the water and hopefully survive other wise stay there and become dinner. So she backed up and stepped of the cliff. It all went black.
Bellamy arrived back at camp and went to Clarke's tent she wasn't there so he went to find her. He found Octavia and asked where Clarke was. She looked confused.
"Bellamy, you just came back with her, she couldn't disappear like that" as she finished she looked at the impression on his face.
"Clarke didn't come back with me I thought I missed her because she wasn't at the lake so I came back and expected her to be here" Octavia's face dropped.
They sent out search parties but it was getting dark so they came back.
"Bellamy, she's probably just found somewhere safe and settled down for the night. She isn't stupid." Bellamy looked at her face and relaxed because he knew she was probably right.
Clarke woke up with a excruciating pain in her head and leg. She was on the banks half in and half out of the water. She was so cold. She pulled herself out out. Clarke stud up on one leg and she looked around. She didn't know where she was nor had she been there before. She headed towards the woods heading back to camp, if she found it.
As she dragged herself through the woods she was thinking to herself, ' I wonder what Bellamy's thinking, I bet he's worried. I now know that he feels for me seen as we did kiss a week ago but I have ignored him all week so I don't know'.
Clarke wandered the woods looking for something that looked familiar but nothing did and she realised that she was and truly was lost. It was starring to get dark again so she found a cave and settled down for the night trying to rest her leg.
Bellamy had sent more search parties out looking for Clarke but he thought to himself that she obviously didn't want to be found and that she would be back in a few days. But he also was still worried. They're been there a month and they had lost people but he wasn't going to lose Clarke.
Clarke woke and opened her eyes and stared at the cave ceiling. She knew she had to get back to camp she had been missing for 2 days and people were probably losing hope. Suddenly she saw the dream again about her in the bath and Bellamy pulling her out. Then they kissed. She had never kissed Bellamy in real life and wondered whether it would be the same.
Bellamy was sitting in his tent and was lost in day-dream. He remembered the kiss him and Clarke shared in the woods. How passionate it was. It made him warm inside but when he came back to reality, he went cold again. He went outside and started helping with the camp.
Clarke was dragging herself through the woods when she heard a noise behind her but she ignored it and turned around to start walking again when she was hit on the head and fell to the ground. She lay on her back mad stared up as she saw the grounder looking at her. It all went dark.
Bellamy was talking to the guards as they were on post. They weren't looking at the outside the wall. Suddenly one of the guards was hit on the head with a stone. "Ow." He hissed and turned around quickly. They were face the floor but stud still as if in shock.
"What's going on? Who's there? Hello, are you listening to me?" He said to the guards who weren't moving.
The one he had been talking to turned his head slowly to Bellamy not moving his body.
"Bellamy I think you should see this"
Bellamy walked to the gate and opened it. He looked down and saw an Unconscious Clarke on the ground. He picked her up wedding-style and carried her to the drop ship with Octavia, jasper and Monty on his heals. They all scanned her body in shock.
"Are they claw marks on her face and leg?" Asked jasper with a sad and scared tone.
Hours had passed and it was dark. Octavia had cleaned Clarke up and Bellamy carried her into her tent. He came back about an hour later with a cup of water in his hand. He shoved Clarke lightly to wake her up. He didn't want to. She was happy and peaceful and with not a worry. Bellamy new she was dreaming because she kept murmuring words which sounded familiar. He realised that they had a that conversation 2 weeks ago, about two days before he and Clarke kissed in the woods. She had a scared face when he looked at her she started shaking and quietly screaming. Bellamy nudged Clarke and she woke up and stared at Bellamy.
She looked down and his hand was on hers then back at his face but neither of them spoke. Suddenly Clarke jumped on Bellamy making there lips crash against each other. His hands sliding up and down her back under her shirt. One hand on his neck and one tangled in his hair. They lay on the floor where Clarke had knocked him over as she kissed him. He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He lay her on her make-shift bed and lay on top of her.
Her hands moved down his body grabbing the bottom of his shirt and pulling it over his head. He then moved his hands down her waist and pulled her shirt off. He started kissing down her neck making her moan with pleasure. Bellamy felt all the blood run down his body and between his legs and Clarke felt warm between her legs. Clarke stopped Bellamy kissing her neck and started on his. Moving her mouth down his neck as he unzipped her pant, pulling them of. Clarke did the same to Bellamy. There lips together not breaking for air.Slowly the tent got very warm.
Bellamy woke up in Clarke's tent. He looked down at her she was still asleep with her arm wrapped around him and her head on his chest. He slowly slid out from under her trying not to wake her up. He threw his clothes back on and left the tent for some food and water.
Clarke woke up in her tent and was hit with many emotions; anger, happiness , sadness, sorrow,pleased and a little bit excited. She jumped out of bed and threw her clothes on. As she left the tent she ran into Bellamy holding some food and water.
"Hey princess, where you going?" He said with a pleased grin.
"Hey bell, I'm going to go see Finn. Oh and stop calling me princess." She said walking of to Finns tent.
Bellamy shoved the food and water on the side and chased after Clarke she entered Finns tent. He turned around and she kissed him. She was hugging him as Bellamy walked in. He saw Clarke's hands wrapped around Finns body but his hands were in the air. Bellamy's face went hurt, angry , confused and a little used. Finn looked at him strange.
Bellamy knew that this was all Clarke. Raven walked in and her face changed.
"Clarke what are you doing?" She shouted.
Clarke turned her head to face raven and a confused look shot on her face. Confusion.
"Finn, who's this girl? I've never seen her before and she's defiantly not one of us and she's not a grounder either." She asked Finn genuinely still her arms wrapped around him.
She let go and walked to raven. Clarke smiled.
"Hi, I'm Clarke but you seem to already know. What's your name?"
Bellamy, Finn and raven looked at each other and there faces showed fear. Raven didn't care how Clarke was acting.
"Why are you hugging and kissing my boyfriend, you bitch!" Shouted raven.
"DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME A BITCH!!" Shouted Clarke as she dived into raven.
They both fell out of the tent with Clarke on top of raven. People stared with shock. Clarke started hitting raven. Clarke felt big,strong arms wrap around her and pull her of raven. She was screaming and kicking for him to let go so she could attack raven again but he didn't. Clarke finally stopped.
"I don't know who you are but if you get in my way or speak to me like a piece if shit again no one will be able to save you!" She said as she ripped herself out if Bellamy's arms and stormed of.
"Finn take raven in your tent and get her some water. I will take care of Clarke."
Finn nodded and took raven inside his tent. Bellamy turned around and Clarke was heading towards her tent do he decided to leave her.
He walked over to Octavia, Monty and Jasper he sat down beside them and they all stared.
"What the bells wrong with Clarke?" Asked Octavia.
"I don't know but I have a hunch." Bellamy said as he leaned in. They leaned in as well.
"Clarke had a dream a couple if nights ago and Finn drowned her in a bath. He went to see her but I guess the dream was strong and she ran away. She must have ran to the river and stayed there for a bit so I went out looking for her. I shouted her name a couple of times but no answers so I did it again and she answered with my name. I calmed down quickly because she had answered me and I thought she was safe. But then she went quiet for a bit and my worry came back. She screamed my name again but she sounded scared so I started running and I asked her where she was but she didn't answers so I ran faster. When suddenly I was knocked over onto my back because Clarke didn't see me and ran into me. She was running so fast and hard but when she hit me she was panting like hell but not from running. She was scared. We walked back to camp and she went to sleep then things went weird and she started forgetting things. The first thing was what had happened that night. Then she started to forget other things. Bigger things. Her memory's going backwards and soon she won't remember any of us." They all looked at each other in fear.