•Fake murder•

Start from the beginning

And we hang up the place.
I prepared myself, like always, my blue jeans and my military coat and run outside.

"Where are you going like that?"

I turned around and see my dad asking me the question.
I tell him that I'm hanging out with Russia. He smiled and winked at me.
Why do my family thinks that we're going to... You know...!!! *Sigh*
Anyways, I was waiting outside, it's a bit colder than before but there's the sun so that's oki doki!
I see Russia's car coming.
I get in the car after he stopped, and we drive away.

"So? Are we going to see Mexico or China?" Russia asked.

I look at him, and then say: "I don't really know... It's better if we talk to China first."

"Already then."

And we drive to the police station.
After arriving there, we immediately saw China, there was journalists outside and cameras!
Well, it's normal...! China is rich af. I mean, richer than EVERYONE!
His family got a lot of money because of factories and all the products they are making over and over again.
So now, he is in jail! Or maybe not...
He was talking with the officer and complaining about something.
We approach there but suddenly someone stopped us: "Good morning teens! Do you need something? Or waiting for someone?" He asked us...
We respond him that the guy over there is our friends and that we want to talk with him.
"Oh yeah, every journalists outside are waiting for him! But I don't think it's possible now, he is suspected for murder."

"But, how did you found him?" I asked.

"Sorry, I can't tell you this information. You can wait in the waiting room if you want to." He tell us.
We thanked him and go wait there.
I look at my phone and Russia... Well, he was looking around.

"Is something wrong?" I asked him.

"I... I don't know. China isn't my friend and you know that, but... What if it was really him?" He tells me.

"We can't be sure. And I don't want to pointing anyone! But Mexico is my number one suspect." I say and we didn't talk again.

After thirty minutes, we see China coming towards us, pissed off.

"China! Well uhm... Are you...-"

"Furious?! Pissed off of all this shit?! Yeah, really!" He say and sit down.

"So what happened?" I asked him.

"The officer isn't sure too. But I explained him about Mexico."

"Wait, what?!" I say surprised.

He look at me and smiled: "Oh my! Where are my manners? I beg you pardon! It's just that you know absolutely nothing between me and Mexico. Our relationship was based on the same term... But I'm naive to trust him like that. And that's how I find myself in his shit...!

"But ... what do you mean? It's Mexico that..."

"Who accused me of murder? Yes. So, everyone knows he's the killer."

"Sorry?!" Me and Russia we screamed, surprised!

China look at us confused: "What? You guys didn't know?"

"Well,..." Russia started but I cut him off.

"I knew it! But he didn't believe me!" I almost scream.

China giggled a bit and tell us to not worry about me. He have a tone of lawyers. We agreed and after that, we let him.
We then drive away and don't know where to go.

"So?... What should we do?" Russia asked me unsure.

"...What do we have to do?... Well, let's go visit our dear friend. Mexico!" I answer him and we took the road that leads to his house.
After arriving in front of his house, we get out of the car and wait here.