The Truth

A/N : Sorry if this chapter seems short. I've just finished doing a lot of testing, but I can finally start writing again!

Naruto pov:  

Class ended.

I thought about what Sasuke had said in his note.  He is not into girls.  So, yeah, he is,  he is gay.  

I can not handle this right now, I am so glad the day is over.  I left the classroom and opened my locker.  Stupid Kakashi gave us homework and on the first day of school! 

I quickly tossed my unneeded supplies in my locker and bolted out of the school.  My apartment is only a few blocks from the school so I decided to run, it'd go quicker anyway.

I live alone in my apartment, a few years ago, my parents were casualties of war. My mother was in the Navy and my father was in the Air Force. I have been on my own since. Everything is paid for by the Guard thanks to my parents' service. Just recently though I had to change schools due to bullying problems. All the bullies targeted me once Sasuke moved.

Well, now I have friends in my new school. It has all been okay and I've been happy. But, now,...Sasuke.  He has to move a lot, what are the chances that he moves here? His parents were also in the Forces, he has been living with his brother, Itachi since their deaths. However, Itachi is a traveling businessman, this is why Sasuke has moved so much.

Back in elementary school Sasuke and I were best friends and knew everything about each other. We were very close. Some way or another we found ourselves competing against one another in the silliest of things. Who could eat the most soup? Who could climb the highest in a tree? Who could hit the target with a bow n' arrow? Just silly things that pulled us closer.

I arrived at the apartment building and pulled out my keys from my pocket.

I had done a good job of keeping my questioning sexuality off my mind while running home. But, now it is flooding my mind worse than before.

I enter my apartment to see everything as I left it. To my right is my closet that I use for my garbage bin and miscellaneous items. Then to the left of the closet goes down a short hallway to my bedroom and bathroom. Straight in front of me is my living room that has one grey couch on the left wall that faces the TV. The TV is on a black shelf against the right wall.  Then to my left is the kitchen. On the island is my empty bowl of ramen from the night before.

I shut the door behind me and aggressively toss my backpack onto the couch.  I barge into my bathroom and wash my face. 

"UGHHHH!" I cry out.

It all makes sense! I've never liked girls that way.  Wait, what about Sakura? No, no, thinking back on it I never did truly like her. She is my best friend after all.  So, I, like boys? I'm gay?!?!?! NO

"NO!!!! THIS CAN NOT BE HAPPENING!!" I yell out and slam myself against the sink.

"There has to be some sort of misunderstanding.  I can't be.  There's no way. Settle down, Naruto, you will figure something out."

I run my hand through my hair and walk to the kitchen deciding not to eat dinner tonight.  My homework takes forever.  I finally finish at 9:30 PM.  Upset I decide to just go to bed and avoid Sasuke. Do I want to avoid him though? He was my best friend.  No, I don't want to avoid him.  I miss him and I finally get to see him.  Don't take this all for granted it could be a blessing in disguise.  

I force myself to stop thinking and go to bed.   I fall asleep with a faint aching in my heart.

Okay, I had a lot more planned for this Chapter but I am going through a tough time right now and it is hard for me to write about this subject but I decided to give you guys something for a continuation of this story. Thanks so much for reading.  (I will try to add more soon)