Late Night Deliveries

Start from the beginning

Levy and Sam watched from behind, exchanging glances with each other as their friends began the exchange of cash and magazines. "How do you think he got the video?" Sam finally asks in a hushed tone, before getting elbowed in the side by the redhead. The ravenette let out a short hiss of pain, glaring at his friend while rubbing the spot on his arm. "The hell was that for?"

"Don't discuss it here," Levy whispers, glancing at him with sharp eyes before looking back at the brunette and blonde. They seemed to have finished the exchange as Derick was stringing through dollar bills with a satisfied look and the three males holding magazines. One of the two left boys had hazel eyes and ginger hair that fell around his face, wearing a gray jacket and jeans, while the other had cropped dirty blonde hair and dark blue eyes, wearing a flannel underneath a sweater with dark pants, and was the tallest of the trio. Levy's eyes narrowed slightly, noticing the flaw of the setting.

"Where's the third one?" He asks, getting the five's attention. They gave him weird looks, as he added, "Your friend, the one on the slide."

The dirty blonde with blue eyes seemed to have been dawned with something of a memory click, his eyes slightly widening before turning his gaze in the direction of the slide. Levy and the others looked that way as well, and the slide was still inhabited by the unaddressed figure. The boy looked back, a slight smile springing to his lips.

"Ah, that's one of our friends," he says, who earns an interested look from Dereck.

"'Friend', you say?" Derick says, grinning. "Would he perhaps be interested in buying?"

"She," the boy corrects, earning a slight embarrassed look from Derick, before chuckling a little. "And no, she isn't interested in this kind of stuff. She came more to make sure nothing 'dirty' went on."

"I can make things 'dirty' if she's interested," Kendall says, wiggling his eyebrows in the direction of the 'female' shadow. The boys laughed at that, but shook their heads.

"She's more likely to kick you in the balls than do that," the boy with the large sleeves said, grinning as he held his magazine close to his chest. Levy looked from the five to the shadow again, seeing 'her' not to have moved an inch. His eyes narrowed slightly at her, but he couldn't tell if what her reaction was. Or if she had one at all.

"So how many magazines do you have right now?" Sam asked Derick when the four managed to catch a bus that was heading back to their hometown. The ravenette watched as Derick thumbed through the remaining magazines that Kendall had given him. The brunette boy furrowed his eyes at the issues, but looked up to Sam.

"We have about four magazines on hand at the moment," Derick states, before his eyes glanced up as if his was counting invisible numbers. "And we have about thirty-something in stock at my house, so we still have a bit to go before I let you guys off the hook."

"'The hook'?" Levy asks, his face showing confusion. He was sat next to Sam, as Kendall sat next to Derick. The same seating arrangement as before. "Dude, you blackmailed us in into this crap. You're acting like we're some kind of mafia, and us two signed some kind of 'contract' that pledged our souls to this or something!"

"First of all," Derick replies, his right index finger up to count off a list, "you were being redundant, using 'some kind of' numerous times."

"Now is not the time for a grammar lesson, Cartman," Levy growls, but Derick ignores him as he continues.

"And second, this is blackmail," Derick says calmly, grinning slightly as he stretches his arms out for emphasis. "You guys did something stupid, I got proof of it, and now you two are my little puppets until I feel like disposing you!"