"God, I'm doomed," I pulled at my hair in annoyance.

I knew I loved her, but she was dating Sehun. I'll just have to be okay with just being her friend. I would never want to ruin her relationship with him. I also know she doesn't love me like that.

I stared at my soulmate tattoo, "I'll just have to wait for you, whoever you are, to save me from this unrequited love that is destroying me."

Kyungsoo's POV

"Hey D.O. oppa."

I glanced over at Mina as she entered my classroom, "Yes?"

"Can we talk for a bit?" She asked while fiddling with her fingers.

Everyone stared at her and began whispering amongst themselves. I nodded slowly and the people began whispering louder. She looked embarrassed by the attention and decided to drag me into the hallway for more privacy. When we had made it to a empty area she stopped and faced me with a nervous grin.

"So umm-," she paused biting her lip, "I've liked you for a very long time and would like to know if you want to go on a date with me D.O."

My eyes widened. Did she just say she liked me? She was really straight forward which was a good personality trait, but I didn't like her that way. I liked someone else.

"Umm Mina-," I paused for a second thinking about what I should say, when I saw Y/n and Sehun walking down the hallway hand in hand, my fist clenched at the two acting all lovey-dovey, "-I like you too Mina."

She immediately jumped into my arms and I swear she smelled me. She was odd to say the least. God, what did I just get myself into? Why can't I control my jealousy?

She released me from the hug and pecked me on the lips, "See you after school then Oppa."

She ran to her next class and I turned around and headed back to class. When I entered the classroom everyone went silent and stared at me. I ignored theit attention and sat down in my seat.

Y/n POV

"Y/n!" Baekhyun motioned for me to come over, "I have something to tell you!"

I walked over and sat down next to him, "what do you want Baek?"

"Well, Chanyeol and I decided we deserve to have an afternoon with you."

I gave him a weird look, "Why?"

"I miss you," he suddenly pulled me close and whispered into my ear, "and I believe the others are stealing you from me."

"Then why is Chanyeol coming?"

"He said if I didn't invite him, he'd ask you to hang out too," he pouted, "and I wasn't gonna risk you picking him over me."

"Oh Baekkie," I cooed, "why would I choose him over you?"

"I wasn't gonna risk it N/n."

I chuckled softly at his behaviour. He was acting like a three year old. However I do appreciate that he wants to spend time with me. I also hopes he knows that I'd choose to reject both him and Chanyeol just to be alone. They act like they don't get enough time with me, but I think I need some time by myself.

"So will you come?"

"I'd love to Baek," I smirked at him, "as long as you pay for my food."

"But you eat so much," he whined.

"Then I'll just hang out with Jongin, he'd be more than happy to pay for my food and he's nicer too," I retorted.

"Fine," he groaned, "but don't eat like a pig."