Chapter 12

Y/n POV

It's been about a week since the fight with all of my friends and everyone of them has apologized. Well everyone except for Kyungsoo. I know it's bad to hold a grudge, but it's just hard to forget what he said, so we haven't talked at all since that day, and it was bothering me.

Right now Jongin and I were just using our studying time for AP calculus to talk about the talent show. Mr. Park did say we could study anywhere as long as we didn't interrupt another class, so we went to an empty classroom, so we could be alone while talking.

"Y/n," Jongin whined, "listen to me."

I turned to him and he smiled, "okay as I was saying, I've finally perfected my act for the talent show on Friday and..."

"Wait you just perfected it, I thought it was perfect that one time you performed it for me."

"You just can't find the small mistakes like I can Y/n, so your mind thinks I danced perfectly," he smirked.

"Leave me alone," I scowled at him, "I'm just not a dancer, so how would I have noticed your small mistakes?"

"Yeah I know," his smile faltered at my slightly dazed expression, "Y/n are you okay, you seem out of it lately."

I laughed nervously, "what makes you say that?"

"You were barely paying attention when I was talking to you, so I know something's up," he mumbled.

I sighed, "it's fine Jongin, I can deal with it on my own."

"Y/n," he forced me into a hug, "you shouldn't have to deal with everything by yourself."

"Oh Nini," I cooed, "since when are you so clingy."

"I'm not being clingy," he glared, "also stop trying to change the subject, just tell me what's wrong."

"Okay," I relaxed in his embrace, "it's just that- well I don't know- I just feel like Kyungsoo and I will never make up."

"Y/n, both of you are just stubborn and need to ignore your pride," he squeezed me causing my face to be buried in his chest, "when that happens everything will be resolved."

I forced his arms off of me, "Thanks Nini," I gave him a kiss on the cheek, "I have to go, I'm gonna practice my art for the talent show."

I ran out of the classroom and down the hallway towards the art room. I know I had AP government next, but today our teacher wasn't here, so we wouldn't have the class because she said that she wasn't going to get a substitute, which was weird, but it just gives me time to do art, so I won't complain. I was planning on spending my time trying to perfect my shading technique, so my drawing for the talent show will be perfect. I know I probably won't win, but I don't want to embarrass myself.

"This is amazing," I smiled, "I'm all alone."

I sat down at one of the tables and got out my sketchbook and all of my art supplies. I pulled out a picture of a Sehun, who I chose to draw because he whine like a child when I said I was gonna draw Baekhyun, and began shading his hair. I also plugged in my headphones, so I wouldn't hear the distractions.

Jongin's POV

Y/n forcefully removed my arms and turned to me with a small smile. She was just so cute and I was glad I could give her some advice.

"Thanks Nini," she pecked me on the cheek, "I have to go, I'm gonna practice my art for the talent show."

I sat in a daze. Did she really just kiss me? I know it wasn't on the mouth, but still. Her lips were just so soft and plump and I feel like I could kiss her all day if she'd let me. She was just irresistible.