Chapter 31- Kazuki

Start from the beginning

Ino ripped his thin white shirt off  reveiling his stomach. What’s more shocking is that his abdomen is mixed with the color purple and blue, possibly like bruises. “Naruto did you fall somewhere? Like yesterday?” Ino placed her hands next to each other slightly above his abdomen starting to use her medical ninjutsu.

Naruto shook his head at her question “Are you sure? Don’t lie!” Naruto gritted his teeth together in either pain or angriness “No! I’m sure, I’m not lying!” Tears started spilling from his eyes “it just hurts”

He didn’t fall right? “No it’s not possible Ino. Yesterday he spent most of his time in bed and whenever he got up I was around him”

“Then this is bad! If i’m thinking right, we need to get him to the hospital quickly....if we won’t hurry he’ll...” She stopped and looked down to a crying Naruto in pain. She didn’t have to continue. I understood her cleary. “Then come on Ino,I’ll carry Naruto from the behind konoha and you hurry up tell Lady Tsunade to go to the hospital!” She nodded and hurried out the door giving him a small glance before leaving.

“Naruto, I promise you’re going to be fine” I won’t let anything happen to him.

I picked his body bridal style and for a moment I forgot how heavy his body has just become in my hands, not like when I used to pick him up before, way more heavier . But I just need to hurry and make it in time!

~~~

“Move out of my way Now!” The voice bombed through the hospital corridor. No doubt about it that it belonged to Lady Tsunade. She came running towards me while pointing to a nurse and yelling the words  “Stretcher Now!”

“Is he okay?!” She looked at Naruto who’s eyes was shut tightly and hand was gripped tightly on my shirt. A nurse came running down with a stretcher followed by Sakura and Shizune. I slowly layed Naruto on the stretcher and followed as they took him in an operation room.

“Sakura and Shizune, I already told you what there’s need to be done the other day! Use all that information now and you better do everything perfectly fine!” Both of them nodded. I watched closely as Sakura gave Naruto an injection.”Dont worry Sasuke, That injection is just for him to calm down and to make his stomach numb” Tsunade said. I sighed and nodded. “Sasuke?” He whispered slowly. I gave him a smile and rubbed his cheek “Yes kitty?” I whispered back.

“Is the baby going to come now?” I nodded and pecked his cheek. “Yes, both of us have been waiting for this moment right?” I grabbed his hand bringing it up to my lips as he smiled and nodded.

A few minutes later a small baby crying filled my ears. My gaze followed to the crying,the baby that layed in shizune’s hand as Sakura did the stitching. “A boy!” She said smiling. I chukled, “Naruto guess it’s Kazuki!” Naruto smiled brightly.

“A-All done” Sakura rubbed her hands with a white apron she was wearing and slowly sat down on a chair with a pale looking face mixed with a happy emotion. Guess she’s also happy he’s fine.

“Do you feel anything Naruto?” Naruto nodded and smiled. “No, just numbness. I want to see Kazuki though” He said. Lady tsunade nodded “Yes but first we need to take you to a proper hospital bedroom also Shizune and a few other nurses are cheking the baby’s health” He opened his mouth to protest but I quickly placed a quick kiss “Hey it’s okay. They need to check it’s health, it won’t take long okay?” He groaned but nodded.

Lady Tsunade took him with the stretcher to a private hospital bedroom. I sat down on the bed and then the door opened Sakura coming in. She passed the test results to Lady Tsunade “Everything seems fine with the baby!” She said happily.

The room was filled with Kazuki’s small cries “Geez, he’s been crying since I took him to bring him to you! I don’t think he likes me” She giggled and passed the baby to Naruto.

Well I guess we already know who the personality of Kazuki is like.

Naruto took Kazuki in his hands. “He’s fine Sasuke! He’s all fine, perfect and healthy” I glanced at Kazuki. His hair shape seemed to look a little like Naruto, tho’ the color was black. His muffled cries seemed to suddenly stop as Naruto cooed to him. His eyes slowly opening looking at both me and Naruto. Big beautiful sparkling blue eyes. 3 lines on each cheeks, just like Naruto.

Tears of joy streamed down my face.

 Finally. I feel like my heart is now filled with love. Love by Naruto and of now having a child.

And everything is just perfect! Naruto is healthy and so is Kazuki.

 ~~~

Guys thanks for everything! I really had a good time writing the whole story and all of you made me so much happy. I know i'm not the best writer but i always tried my best and i hope that maybe i'll get even better <3 

I'll update another extra chapter soon that shows you what happens in the future <3 

p.s kazuki is exactly like menma. :3