Chapter 13- A mission

Hi! So already 13 chapters in, YAY! So yesterday I was checking some chapters of this story and I found some spelling mistakes so I will try and go fix them all! I would like to thank for the votes I recived on chapter 12: MRSNEONUNICORN, Neko_Sasuke-Kun, jeejee98, lexilou97, kassandraRojas, BlueBird567, AmIReallyMary, loves20z_pain, Dadovich, blackkitty0207, LauraMcCoy572 and Buny-chan. For those who commented: blackkitty0207, xxblackwaolf, AmIReallyMary, loves20z_pain.

~~~

"Saskueeee, wake up" Naruto gently said while stroking my right cheek with his thumb. I slowly opened my eyes to be met by his beautiful blue ones, I gave him a light smile. "Hey kitty" Naruto was on top of me, of course he wasnt fully resting his body on me he had his right hand next to my head. Naruto moved his face forward at me and placed his soft lips on top of mine, I slowly moved mine with his while putting my hands on his neck. I bit his lip and forced my tounge into his mouth while he did the smae and soon we were making out. For a boy who was locked in a room for almost sixteen years, he really did damn know how to kiss. I pulled my lips away from his in need of air. "Kakashi sensei, Sai and Sakura are waiting downstairs for us" Naruto said still not moving from on top of me. "What do they want?"

"Oh yeah, we're going on a mission, my first mission Sasuke!" Without any doubt Naruto was super exited and happy to go on his first mission, unlike me. Don't get me wrong I do like going on missions, but being with an annoying girl who probably will never stop bugging you is like hell. Also this is going to be Naruto's first mission, like Lady Tsunade said, there's a lot who would want Naruto's power. He could be in danger, So I'll protect him. But still, I'd rather stay here all day with Naruto in bed cuddling, just the two of us. Great, now I sound lazy and like a romantic boy who wants to cuddle all the time!

Four days passed since Naruto became a shinobi and everyday he has been asking Kakashi-sensei when we're going on a mission. "Ok go wait for me with the others untill I dress up" Naruto groaned. "Sasuke I'm your boyfriend, you can get undressed infront of me, dont be shy. Also when we get back from the mission we'll continue where we left" I couldn't help but let a chuckle escape from my mouth. I grabbed my usual clothes and got dressed in them, all the time feeling Naruto's gaze on me. Someone's taking lessons from Jiraiya, now to think of it...that could be true. We slowly headed downstairs to find the others outside waiting for us to head to Lady Tsunade.

"So what's our mission Lady Tsunade?" Kakashi sensei questioned. Lady Tsunade grabbed the piece of paper that was settled on the desk and her eyes gazed over it. She putted the paper back down and looked up at us "Your mission is to take the princess to her home safely, here's the map" Lady Tsunade handed us the map which showed the directions from where we're going to pick up the princess and where to drop her at, maximum two days until we get her to her home. "A princess?! That's exiting!" Naruto exclaimed "When do we leave?" Sai now questioned "I'll give you fifteen minutes to pack the things to take with you, then asu usual, you'll meet at the Konoha gates." Everyone nodded and headed to their house to pack some useful stuff. I grabbed two bags for me and Naruto "Here, do you think you'll need it?" I held out the bag for naruto. He shook his head "Nope, all I need are these" Naruto pointed at his kunai and weapons while I nodded. I grabbed the small bag and stuffed a small tent for me and Naruto to sleep in and some food.

We were all at the front gates of Konoha exept Kakashi sensei. He was already fifteen minutes late but anyways I got used to it now. I heard Naruto groan from next to me. "Oh hi guys" Kakashi sensei waved at us. "You're late, no fair!" Naruto shouted while pointing a finger at him. "Am I?" He sighed "I'm afraid I got lost in the path of life" Kakashi sensei lied. He always used to be late then he was kind of showing up on time to head for missions but I guess he came late only to see Naruto's reaction. "Liar" Naruto murmered. Sai went next to Naruto and putted his hand behind Naruto's back "That wasn't the first time he did that Naruto, eventually you'll get used to it" Naruto gave Sai a smile. I almost smacked Sai's hand away from Naruto's back but stood still. "Shall we go?" Everyone nodded and left to the direction of where we needed to pick up the princess.

~~~

So I wanted to ask this question, what do you think about Kakashi x   Sai? I will try updating friday =)