Chapter 27- Gift and a tomato Red Sasuke

WARNING: CRAPPY CHAPTER AHEAD (You have been warned)

OOH and this chapter is...IDK HOW TO DESCRIBE! >.<

Thanks for the votes: Sakutani, bookwolf99, Mrsneonunicorn, blue_bird567, soulreaper666, Satan_has_a_daughter, MIO_SOLDATINO, NayelyGonzalez1, lexi_lou97, -miki-chan-, pain_kills.

Those damn lovely and funny comments: MIO_SOLDATINO, Soulreaper666.

Thanks for the commetns and votes <3 luv ya all !

~~~~~

The three of them headed towards us, well you can say that Lee ran towards us "Naruto! How is the pregnancy doing?!" Lee looked at Naruto's stomach exitedly while I sighed "Do we have to talk about that in the open Lee?" I huffed. My eyes darted towards Neji who was also walking towards us his gaze fixed on Naruto. Damn him! How can he look at him like that! I got more closer to Naruto letting my side touch his and wrapped my arm around his torso protectally.

"i'm sorry for him! He just doesnt know how to keep his voice low" Tenten pointed at Lee and poked his cheek. "Well, we have thought about it and brought you some clothes for...erm you know! Take it as a gift!" Tenten lifted up a small back. Clothes for the baby? We don't even know if it's a boy or a girl. And he's only like two months pregnant. "Don't you think it's a little too early?" I responded. It sounded mean but I could car less about that. 

Naruto elbowed me in my stomach slowly "Sasuke that's mean don't you think?" He whispered while I just shrugged. Naruto chuckled "Hey why dont you guys come over!? Than we could talk all we want without worrying that someone would hear us" My eyes widened and I released my arm from Naruto's waighst in shock while I looked at him with the face 'You cant be serious'. Now he's inviting them to my house too?! I mean it's okay if he want to invite someone, BUT NOT SOMEONE WHO IS EYE RAPING HIM RIGHT NOW! 

"Really?! That's awesome, Now we can talk about the little one!" Lee cheered while I just groaned. This isn't going to be so fun. But I do know a way how I can make it a little....fun.

I smirked at the thought in my head and once again wrapped my arm around his torso as we began walking our way home. Oh this is going to be fun.

~~~TimeSkip~~~

Naruto placed the small bag on the table as he exitedly chatted to Lee and Tenten about something that I am not interested in, while Neji was just being quite. What I'm thinking right now is how to make Neji understand that Naruto is MINE and that I wont be sharing him with anyone!

I grabbed a chair and sat down on it. Step 1. I grabbed Naruto's torso and gently moved him closer to me until he was on my lap. "I can barely wait for the next seven months to pass!" Naruto said exitedly. "So you're two months pregnant already rigtht?" Neji said. Oh so now he's suddenly so interested. How nice! yeah right. "Yup!" Naruto leaned over slowly and grabbed the bag. His hand reached it and soon pulled it out to reveal a yellow one piece pyjamas with a swirl in the middle, it looked more like a baby boys pyjamas but i guess it could also be used for a baby girl.

The next think he pulled up was a medium sized brown bear which was quite furry and i got to admit that it looked adorable. The last thing that he pulled out had caught me off guard. It was a dark blue baby shirt along with a dark blue pants, it was plain exept for the back of the shirt. A symbol was on the back. An uchiha symbol. 

"Those are from the three of us! We hope you like them as for the uchiha clothes color we decided to have them dark blue. Then I guess it would be bad if the baby would be a girl, but we hope you like them" Tenten gave both of us a smile. A wide smile made it's way to naruto's face "We love them! Right Sasuke!?" I nodded and mumbled a quick thanks. What? I'm not a person who likes to say thanks a lot. I dont really see why they brought baby gifts so early, I mean we still didnt even buy an furniture. But i guess they got exited.