Alex Elmslie and the Conundrum of Obama

One day, when Alex Elmslie was shagging James Marriott vigorously, George Memeulous entered the room.

"Hello Alex Elmslie and James Marriott, how are you currently doing at the moment?" George Memeulous asked.

"I am extraordinarily robust at the moment." Alex replied.

"A mí también." James declared with a sense of emotional congruence. George suddenly tried climbing onto the bed, but as a result of his height (or lack thereof), it was an unsuccessful attempt. Alex and James had to pick George up and put him onto the bed. They all agreed to have a threesome while wearing Annoying Orange costumes.

"Nya nya nya nya nya!" George Memeulous said, pretending to be Annoying Orange.

"Stop it!" Said Alex, who was now pretending to be Apple, and had decided to participate in George's sexy idea of kinky roleplay. They continued their erotic Annoying Orange roleplay for the rest of the night until they ran out of energy, falling asleep at 8:47 o'clock AM (standard time in Kabul, Afghanistan) the next day. Eventually they woke up at one in the morning the next day (a byproduct of their YouTuber sleep schedule).

Alex didn't have any new video ideas, but he needed to make a video soon, otherwise the YouTube algorithm was going to detect a lack of uploads and demote his channel. What could he possibly make a video on? Onision -- no, that greasy sack of shit doesn't need any more publicity. Lele Pons -- no, he already had about 700 videos about Lele Pons on his channel. What if he read an ImAllexx fan fiction with Fraser or James? That sounded like a great idea. After a few minutes of research, he found a fan fiction by someone called Lyreoz (not because it's convenient for the plot or anything), but before he did anything, he decided to go to the Lyreoz YouTube channel by clicking on the custom URL https://www/youtube.com/Lyreoz, and then watched a video called, "Why I Love Bald Martin." Alex thoroughly enjoyed watching him perform a satanic ritual on Bald Martin, and decided to include it in his video to get closer to the 10 minute mark (you're welcome for giving you free content). After finishing the video and smashing like and subscribe, he decided to read the ImAllexx fan fiction.

"Wow, this is a very good fan fiction." ImAllexx said, quoting himself from the fan fiction. He really liked how George Memeulous made Annoying Orange noises and found it to be very stimulating, especially after he had just had just had sex with George that was inexplicably described perfectly in the fan fiction. It made him lustful, desperate to get back in bed with George. Instead of completing the video right then and there, he was going to take a break to have sex with George Memeulous.

"Hello George Memeulous, would you like to have the sexual intercourse together with me?" Alex asked.

"Yes ImAllexx, that sounds like a great idea." George responded. They invited Will Lenney, James Marriott, and Fraser Macdonald to have an Annoying Orange themed 69 party. Everyone was very horny and immediately accepted the offer. In the middle of intercourse, Obi-Wan Kenobi suddenly entered the room with Jeffree Star.

"Hello there." Obi-Wan Kenobi said to Jeffree Star.

"General Kenobi, you are a bold one." Jeffree Star remarked. He decided to deal with this Jedi slime himself, and split each arm into two, grabbing all four of his lightsabers. They began their lightsaber duel, but then consequently George Memeulous removed his mask and unveiled that he was Barack Obama this whole time.

"Hello, it is I, Barack Obama." Exclaimed Barack Obama. Everyone stared at him, aghast, as Obama turned off his shrinking device and returned to a normal height (e.g. taller than 3'11''). Barack Obama declared that bisexuals are not real, as Alex began to magically disappear.

"Don't do this, Barack." Alex pleaded. But Obama didn't listen, and continued the process of dematerializing Alex's body.

"Stop dematerializing me or I will say the n-word." Alex warned.