Neil sat down and filing to a glass drank water.

Neil : where is Bebe? I didn't see her around.

Swetha : she went out. She should be coming home any time.

She sat beside him ruffling his hair to which he laid his head on her lap. She caressed his hair starts talking to him.

Neil nods his head closing his eyes feeling his mother warmth. Avni smiles looking at them.

Avni : mom.. I will fresh up and come down to help you out.

Swetha : it's okay beta. You don't need to worry about helping me out. You go and fresh up.

Avni smiles and getting up moves to their room not before glancing at Neil who didn't notice her moving away.

As she was out of his sight, swetha calls his name out.

Swetha: Neil. You also go to you room and sleep. I will call you both down once dinner is ready.

Neil opens his eyes and looks at swetha. He sits up resting his body on the couch.

Neil : can you please send a cup of coffee into my room first?

Swetha nodded her head. He smiles and hugging her tightly and whispering ' you're the best' he got up and rushed to his room.

She shook her head and looks at Prakash who was watching tv avoiding the drama between mother and son.

Swetha : Prakash ji would you like to have tea or coffee?

He looks at her lowering the tv volume.

Prakash : I will tea please.

She nodded her head and went to kitchen to prepare the tea and coffee.

Neil kicking his shoes off and removing t - shirt jumped on the bed lying down on his back. He took his wallet and phone and placed it on the side table.

He closed his eyes trying to sleep when washroom door clicks opens. He opens his eyes and flicked it over by the washroom door and saw his wife coming out wearing a saree.

His eyes widen as he stares her. He laid on his back and placing a hand by his head he adores her as she hasn't acknowledged his presence in the room.

He smirks as he noticed her bare waist. He was tempted to pull her and do something naughty but couldn't due to tiredness.

He didn't blinked his eyes looking away from her. He clears throat gaining her attention.

She immediately stops drying her hair with a towel and looks at him getting startled seeing him in the room. She doesn't remember him following her when she came up the stairs.

Composing herself she moves to him and stood few inch away from him looking  at him.

Avni : when did you come? You were not following when I came up.

Neil : I just got in  while ago. By the way love. Your waist is sexy.. I really touch it.

Her cheeks heats up and she slapped his chest moving closer to him only to be pulled on top of him.

She gasped and yelled at him struggling to move away but he held it tightly.

He tucks her hair strand behind ears and looks at her.

Neil : where do you think you're going love? How can you possible forget your husband? I didn't thought you would do this. You shouldn't ignore your husband after coming back. Do I have take you to honeymoon again.

He caressed her cheek staring her deeply. Her cheeks crimson due to his intense gaze.

Avni : Neil.. leave me please. Someone will come.

Neil : no one will come love. Without our permission. Even if they do, they won't disturb us.

She rolls her eyes slapping his chest again.

Avni : you're really shameless.

He chuckles pecking her forehead and moves closer to kiss her lips but before that they heard someone clearing their throat.

They both got startled and snapped looking at the door and was shocked seeing swetha standing there. Avni pushing Neil away rushed to washroom.

Neil bits his inner cheek and getting up walks towards swetha.

Neil : Hey mom. What are you doing?

Swetha smirks and handed him a cup of coffee.

Swetha : are you having short time memory Neil? Did you forget, you asked for coffee?

Neil sheepish smiles and thanking her starts drinking the coffee.

Swetha : can I make suggestion Neil?

He looks at her and gestures her to continue.

Swetha : why didn't you extended your honeymoon? It seems you guys haven't come out honeymoon vibes. Shall I ask your dad to arrange the tickets again?

Neil : mom.. please stop embarrassing me.

Swetha : what? I'm not embarrassing you. Just look at you. You can't even control yourself.

Neil : mom. Please stop it now.

He was too embarrassed to even speak. His words shuttered, he was unable to form words. He sighs and avoided looking at swetha.

Swetha chuckles and ruffling his hair left from there leaving Neil flushed. His cheeks redden up as he recalled what just happened a while ago.

He turns his head jeering her voice who walked towards him in hurry and starts hitting him.

Avni : how can you be shameless? Have you lost your mind Neil?

Neil chuckles and moves away as she continues hitting him.

Neil : love.. stop now. It wasn't my fault.

Avni : it's all your fault Neil. How can you speak to mom like that? It's so embarrassing. How will I face her.

Neil tries stopping her but she didn't listen or stopped. At one point he held her hand pulls her closer to him and smashed his lips against hers shutting her up.

~

Hope you liked the chapter.

Vote and inline comments.

~