Her cheeks heats up, she slapped his chest hiding herself in his chest. He chuckles rubbing his hand on her hair.

Neil : how can you blush so much, love? We have done it so many times.

Avni : shut up Neil. Stop being shameless.

She again slapped his chest while he laughed his heart out. He loves teasing her.

Neil opens the door like a gentleman and gesture his wife to get in. Smiling at him she gets in and he closed the door rushing to his side.

He settled down fastening his seatbelt and looks at his wife who also followed his action. He rolls the window down from both side letting the breeze touching their faces.

He then turns the radio and starting the engine drove the car into isolate road. It was empty road but it was best moment and day to gone for long drive.

He comfortable sat on on his seat, resting his one hand the wheel and other one interlocked with hers that rested on her lap.

She leans back on her seat resting her head on his shoulder. He took a glimpse before he pecks her head and turning his eyes back on the road.

He rubs her fingers as he silently drove the way. No words were exchanged between them. They were loving this moment of being silence and in presence of each  other.

It felt so perfect and smoothing. Finding moments in small moments were best. They were cherishing their moments and making memories very special every time.

He kissed side of her head as he noticed her falling sleep. He chuckles lightly as he drove slower back to their hotel.

He opens the car door bending down scooped her in his arms. He stares into her eyes as she opens her eyes looking at him. She snuggles to his chest mumbling a sorry.

He shook his head and smiles as he starts moving towards their hotel room but stopped as he heard her whispering something. He could barely understand what she was saying.

Neil : love, what are you saying? I am unable to understand.

She tilts her head and looks at him wondering how to share it with them. She shook her head blushing away and hiding his face in his chest.

Seeing her face flushed he understood she was thinking something that made her blush. He smirks tapping her cheek and whispering her name out.

He sighs putting her down and cupping her face he rubs his thumb on her cheek.

Neil : what are you thinking? No lie?

Avni: I wasn't thinking anything.

Neil sighs and folding his arms and rested against his chest.

Neil : you think I believe you? Absolutely no love. What's cooking in your head?

Avni : I can't cook Neil..

He faked a laugh and shook his head moving closer to her and she moved back only to stumbled back but his hands wrapped around her waist preventing her to fall.

Neil : I will ask you one more time. What's going into your tiny brain?

Avni : I don't know how to say it? I mean.

Neil : speak looking into my eyes love. You don't need to hide your feelings for me.

She looked straight into his eyes and all she saw was pure love for her.

Neil : now tell me!

Avni: I really wished to kiss love of my life front of Eiffel Tower.

Neil smirks as he watched her face turning red. He cups her face and moving closet to her.

He bends downs and glimpsed behind their back as the Eiffel towel clearly could be seen so closely. He rubs his thumb on her lips before he captured her lips making her wish come to true.

His hand went around her hair as he kissed her pouring his love. Neil broke the kiss leaving her breathless. He smirks against their lips as he kissed her again.

He rested his against hers whispering.

Neil : I love you so much.

Her eyes widen opens as her voice cracked up but yet she was able to respond back.

Avni : I love you too Neil.

He smiled against her lips as he kissed her again.

The next day they eventually planned a photoshoot in Paris. They were woken up and was getting ready after their morning romance,

They were rushing in hurry as they were late for the shoot. Avni time to time threw glares at Neil who smirks that irked her more.

She threw his shirt on his face and went to washroom while he chuckled getting ready in the room itself.

Neil : love.. please talk to me. I really didn't mean to be late.

Turning her face away she leans back and folded her arms against  her chest and looked outside of window showing him how much angry she is.

Neil : please love... we ain't going to be late. I have messaged them.

Avni : what did you tell them?

She snapped at him loudly.. he got startled and looks at her whose face boiling in anger. He placed a hand on her shoulder who swatted away glaring him.

Avni : I'm really angry Neil.

Neil : please love.. understand. I don't want to continue this shoot if you gonna be like this. I don't like this.

Avni turns her head away knowing she would melt any moment if he won't stop using his sweet words. 

Neil glanced her and sighing himself focused on the road.

Avni corner of her eyes noticed his face dull. She thought her anger had gone further than she thought.

She turns around and calls his name out.

Avni : Neil.. I'm sorry..

He turns looking at her and shook his head away turning back to road and driving.

~

Hope you liked the chapter.

Vote and inline comments.

A little heads up, we are nearing end of the book.

~