Leaving her hair open, and adoring a simple necklace around her neck with nuptial cabin. She also puts few bracelets on her left hand wrist. Applying minimal make up on, she got up and moves to bed taking Neil's clothes on bed.

( Avni's attire)

( Avni's attire)

Plugging both of phones on charging she sat down scrolling down her phone. She was so engrossed didn't notice when Neil comes out of washroom ruffling his hair, wrapped in towel around his waist.

Her head snaps when she heard him whistling. Her cheeks turns red feeling his strong gaze on her. She kept her phone down and starts approaching towards him.

She encircles her arms around his neck.

Avni : someone is getting naughty?

Neil : is that so mrs khanna?

Avni nods her head but soon starts laughing as he tickles her. Her laughter echoed in the room. Neil chuckles and smirks.

Neil: you're so beautiful.

She smiles as he placed a kiss on her forehead. Neil then got ready. He was well of aware his wife watching him getting dressed. He didn't tease her though he would have done it.

He stood front of her who tip toes ruffling her hair and kissed his forehead. He then grabs his phone and wallet and looks at her.

He held her hand and made his way out.

They were loving whole tour in Paris. They were exploring few places in Paris. Currently they were in museum looking at the arts and books. His eyes fell on his love who was holding a book her hand and staring. He walks to her and taps her shoulder.

Neil : do you like this book? We can buy it.

Avni : can we? Are we allowed?

Neil : I think so. I can ask someone here.

Avni : I really like this book. I wanna read it.

Neil nodded his head and took the book looking through few pages. Even he found it interesting. He requires about the it. He brought few more books making his wife happier.

They sat in a cafe drinking coffee with chocolate croissants with cream. Neil chuckles wiping the cream of her lips with his thumb.

Neil : love. You still behave like a child.

Ignoring his words she continues eating. His hand rested on hers as he looks around the city.

Neil : love. I was wondering something. Can I ask you something?

She stops and looks at him nodding her head.

Neil : I had this question in my head for very long time. What would you have down if you didn't join navy?

Avni : I really don't know. I mean, I never thought about it. I would probably help Bhai or papa in business. Why do you ask?

Neil : just curious.