He smirks moving to bed and thought to tease her.

Neil : love. Are you liking the workout?

He grabs the t-shirt pulling over his head. He then removing a towel around his waist wore shorts while chuckling on his wife how she closed her eyes when he removed the towel.

Slapping his shoulder, she gets up moving to balcony holding her phone.

He chuckles and shaking his head quickly got ready.

( Avni's attire)

( Avni's attire)

( Neil's attire)

Shoving his phone and wallet in his back pocket. He was all ready for the day.

He calls her name out to which she rushed back inside the room and looks at him.

Neil: we will grab breakfast on our way to Disneyland. You okay with that?

Avni : yes I'm okay. Let me grab my bag then we are ready to go.

He nodded his head and after holding her hand in his, they walks out of their room.

They walked down the lounge where French breakfast served. They took a plate for themselves and filled with butter croissants and chocolate croissants and slice of a bread. They all grabbed two glasses of orange.

Finding a empty table. They both sat down and starts relishing the breakfast. Like always Avni took her phone out and took some pictures sending to swetha and Nandini.

Keeping her phone aside, she looks at Neil who was enjoying his breakfast.

Avni : this is your first time coming to Paris? I mean you fluently speak French.. you do sound very sexy when you speak. Just out  of curiosity have you?

Neil stops eating and coughed little while before drinking orange juice and looking back at him.

Neil : well, love I really appreciate you being honest. This is my first time in Paris.. about me speaking fluent in French because I had taken some classes during childhoods.. I also speak few other languages.

Avni was dumbfounded once she heard him speaking in other languages.

Avni: wow! I didn't knew that.. now I think about it. How many languages you can speak?

Neil : two - three I believe. I learnt before deciding going to army. I was hoping to open my own business but somehow being army fantasies me a lot therefore I told dad to handle business and I give my name to army training.. and now here I am being a solider and proud being in army. 

The smile on his face reflected how proud and happy he was being in army.

Avni : I'm so proud of you Neil... I really am. I feel so proud and gratitude being a wife of soldier.. you promise me..

Neil : my promise lies in you love. I don't be sitting next to you if I didn't promised to love you.

Avni : I know. Promise you. You won't give to this name. You will continue making us proud.

He smiles and blinks his eyes promising to himself and his love to be serve his country till his death calls him.

His eyes watered up wondering how will his family live without him but shook his thoughts away and focused on love of his life who sat opposite him with a smile.

They finished eating and coming out of the hotel, they settled in a car that Shurya lend them to use.

He puts the location on his phone and turning radio glanced Avni.

Neil : ready love..

Avni : yes!

Her voice held excitement as she leans back on the seat and rolling the window down. The breeze hits their faces.. her hair flew in air due to the wind.

Tucking her hair behind looks at Neil who was focused on the roads. She leans to him holding his hand and resting it on her lap.

Avni : Neil.. before coming to Disneyland.  Can we please grab some beverages?

Neil glimpse her in between and nodded his head driving to a face. 

~

Hope you liked the chapter.

Vote and inline comments.

~