She slaps his chest and struggles coming out of his hold. Muttering a shameless to him she splashed the water on him and moving away dived in the water.

He smirks trailing behind her. He placed his arms around her waist letting her not to swim.

Avni : is this the reason why you wanted to swim?

Neil : love, you're so smart. You caught me.

Avni : I hate you.

Neil : no! You don't love. You love everything I do to your body.

He teased her making her blush, even she couldn't refuse or ignore his words because it's true. She loves what the affects he has on her body.

He was taken surprised when she began to kiss him by pulling him trough his neck, nevertheless he held her tightly and kissed her back pouring all of his love.

He smirks against her lips as he kissed with same passion and affection. He broke the kiss leaving her breathless. He rested his head against hers.

Neil : I would to continue you but I also don't want to make tired. We have flight to catch later.

Just he said the flight her whole mood was spoiled. Even he realised and pulling her in his arms kissed her while trailing his finger on her upper body.

Neil : I don't want to spoil our mood but love what is going to happen can not be changed.

Avni : can we not talk about that Neil. I was just want to be with you.

Neil nodded his head and pecking her forehead thought of having race.

Neil : wanna have race? Whoever cross other side of pool will get surprise later.

Avni : obviously I will.. I want to get the surprise.

Neil gave her sheepish smile and winking at her took his position against the pool.

He looks at her then counting on three they began the race.. Avni was in full mood to win the race. Flapping her legs and arms she speed up and comes first to other side of pool winning the race..

She squealed in happiness and turns looking at Neil who was still half way through pool..

She grins in victory as he comes to finishing line.

Avni : I won.. what is my surprise Neil? You shouldn't have challenged me.

Neil : love, don't flatter on yourself. I let you win.

Avni : cheater.. you're just saying because you didn't win.

Neil threw his hands up surrendering to his wife knowing he wouldn't win the argument with her.

Neil : I give up love. You win. You will get your surprise later. Okay.

Avni smiles brightly launching herself on his chest. He chuckles seeing her antics.

They both continues to swim having fun with the water. They both comes out of the pool and lying on the seat fills a drink and starts sipping it.

Neil : love, I was thinking something.

Avni : what is wrong in your head Neil?

Neil: you know there say body massage in relationships is must. Don't you think we should that too?

Avni : you're so shameless Neil. You can't think anything else other than ways of finding to romance.

Neil : love. You're insulting me now. You supposed to feel proud of me. You should be happy. I mean isn't bad idea. I can do some magic to your body.