Neil : no love! No need to this emotional blackmailing. I won't reveal the plan yet. Come let's go.

He held her hand and took her out ignoring her sad face.

Her face brighten up as she saw the setting outside of the room. She turns around and saw his smiling.

Avni: why am I so lucky? I love you so much Neil.

She engulfs him into a tight hug and placing a soft kiss on his heart making his heart pound faster.

Neil : I love you too love. You're my whole world.

He kissed back of her hair and broke the hug guiding her to the table.

He pulls the chair like a gentleman and gestures her to sit. She thanked him and smiling at him sat down.

He also sat down and serves plate for themselves. He shifted his chair closer to her.

He took the first bite and fed her.

Avni : wow.. this is yummy.

He smiles feeding her more. He also ate in between feeding her.

Avni : Neil... can I ask you something?

Neil : off course love. Ask whatever you want.

Avni : how many girlfriends you had in past?

He got confused wondering why she is asking him those types of questions but shook his head and genuinely answered her with a smile.

Neil : I don't know what is wrong in your head but I would like to warm you. My heart only beats for you. There is no way someone can have chance with me because you know why. I am deeply fallen love with my wife. I would never think about any other girl other than you love. And to your questions. I didn't have much girlfriends in past. I had one or two but they didn't last for too long. Get this in your head love, no one, I mean no one will change my love for you. I will love you forever. I don't just it. You definitely mean world to me. Even I don't know what i would have done if we were not destined to be together.

Her eyes tears up hearing his words. Her heart swelled up. She cups face and kissed his forehead making him smile lightly.

Avni : I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have asked you that. I don't want you to be upset.

Neil shook his head pulling her in side hug and kissed side of her head.

Neil : it's okay. I'm not upset. Come on. Let's finish eating then we can go out.

She nodded her head.

Rolling the window, she leans her head on the sway and closed her eyes feeling the cold breeze touching her face.

He smiles as he watched her being too cute to resist. He took his phone out and took picture of hers.

He kissed her cheek and entwined their hands resting on his lap. He look out side of window enjoying the view.

Her eyes widen as she comes out of the car noticing where they were. She was too stunned to speak. He chuckles closing her mouth and shook his head.

Neil : why are you so surprised? I thought you would be excited to be here. Don't you like it...

Avni : like it? Neil this is... unbelievable.. I can't understand. How and when you planned this. Oh my god. I love you so much for this..

The excitement was clearly written on her face. She jumped in his arms and mumbled against him chest.

Neil rubs her back as he hugged her back. They broke the hug hearing a voice behind them.

They looked at person who disturbed them.

Person : hello.. how can I assist you?

Neil : hello.. we would like to do this. Will you be able to help us out?

Person : absolutely sir.. please follow me.

Neil nodded his head and follows the guy..

Guy : here you go sir ... please put the safety on then you will be ready to get the best experience out of this world.

Neil nodded his head and looks at Avni who looked nervous.

Neil : what happened love? Don't you want to do this? You look very nervous.

Avni : i definitely want to do it Neil.. but what if I die... I mean this dangerous.

She had feared what if she dies while sky diving. She can't die this soon. She just got married. They is so many things she would likes to do before dying.

Neil cupped her face and rubs his finger trying to calm her down.

Neil : love.. there is no need to be nervous. They are best people and trained. You won't die. Trust me.

Avni : I trust you Neil... it's making me sick and nauseous. I don't wanna do this..

Neil : it's okay.. if you don't want to do it. I will go first then you can just in case you change your mind.

She nodded her head lightly and hugged him tightly if her life is depended on him.

Neil broke the hug and wearing the safety follows the person who was guided him.

All the nervous and nauseous faded away seeing Neil in the air.. her heart pounded faster and was wishing to try it.

Pushing her all her fears and nervous she looks at the guy and told him she wants to do it. The guy nodded his head and got her safety wear.

She puts all the safety on and follow him.

Her heart felt content and proud knowing she was able to experience beautiful and wonderful feelings flying in the air like a free bird. She couldn't help herself how amazing she felt doing it.

Neil smiles and side hugging her pecks her forehead and told her next destination.

Her eyes shined up and excitement grew stronger as he revealed the plan on what to do today.

~

Hope you liked the chapter.

Vote and inline comments.

~