( Avni's attire)

( Neil's attire)

( Neil's attire)

He brought his cheek closer to her and rubs his cheek against hers making her chuckle.

He rested his head against and whispers sweet words into her ears.

He moves little away distancing himself and getting clear view of her face, he stares into her eyes.

As they looked into each other eyes, she knew she was ready to become in his, in every scene.

Gazing at his lips, she bending down placed her lips on his making him shock but nevertheless he kissed her back with the same passion and affection.

His hands roamed around her body as they kissed.

Her arms tightened around his neck and pulled him more close to her. Their both was fighting with the lust and love between them.

He broke the kiss and looks deeply in her eyes, staring into her eyes, he knew she was ready.

He kissed her soft lips again before scooping her into his arms and walking inside the room.

The lights were dimmed, only lights were becoming from outside. He placed her on bed gently and hovers top of her.

He rubs his thumb over her lips staring into her eyes.

Neil : love, you do know where this going? If you ain't ready then stop me right now.

Avni : I don't want to stop you. I know where this is leading to Neil. I want you to make yours in every sense. I'm ready Neil..

He didn't wasted his time and capturing her lips with hers, kissed her passionately.

While kissing his hand roams around her body.... He broke the kiss and looking into her eyes he continues dripping kisses on her both cheeks, eyes, and nuzzled her neck.

He licked the spot as he bite hard, he was satisfied seeing the mark as he tilts his head looking into her eyes.

He pulls the dress strap lover placing multiple soft kisses on her cleavage, a moan escaped out of her mouth as he trails the kiss between her cleavage.

Her eyes shut tightly as he continues dropping kisses with all his love.

His hand went behind her back and played with bra hook, trailing a kisses on her chest, he unhooks the bra hook and gently removes of her body.

Her heart fastens up as he kissed both of her breast and starts licking the nipples. Her betray hardens up.

As he kissed her upper chest, he tilts his head in between looking at seeing if there is discomfort but seeing none, he continues with his torture.

He kissed her lips again then going down removing the dress more further down, he trails down with kisses as he made his way down to body worshiping each inch of her body.

Her eyes wide open as she felt his hand sliding down her dress. Her chest risen up as his hand encircles under the dress.

His cold hand touched her bare thighs, her thighs clenched up. His hand rises under the dress touching her underwear. His lips didn't leave her upper body as he continues kissing each inch of her body..

He pulls the dress more down kissing the navel, she sucked a breath in as she felt his lips touching her navel. Her hands fisted the bedsheet tighter.

His right hand encircles around her stomach as he dropped few kisses then turning her body around.

He removes the bra and throwing cross in the room, he softly and carefully got rid of the dress off her body. His fingers roamed on her back..

His fingers soon was replaced by his lips, he trails his lips down her back dropping the kisses on her back.

His finger stops as he looks up staring her.

Neil : love, do you want to continue?

Avni nodded her head looking into his eyes giving all the permission.

He coming back on top kissed her lips then moving down, he got rid off the underwear and his eyes glints up.

He truly felt blessed and most special person to have this moment with his own wife, he was proudly blessed to have her as his wife.

He bends down placing a soft kiss on her lower body.

He got on top whispered a soft words in her ears as he was ready to enter.. he caressed her cheeks with his finger.

He thrusted deeply making her eyes filled with tears.. he continues till they were drained out.

He comes out lying down beside her pulling her in his arms.

He pecks her forehead.

Neil: I love you, love.

Avni : I love you too Neil.

She mumbles against his chest and snuggles wrapping her arms around his waist.

~

Hope you liked the chapter.

Vote and inline comments.

~