As she descends down the stairs she found swetha and bebe seated in living room, whereas Neil and Prakash wasn't no where to found.

Avni : good morning mom & Bebe

Swetha : good morning Avni. Come sit with us.

Bebe : good morning Avni.

Avni smiles at them and sat between them.

Avni : sorry mom. I woke up late.

Swetha : it's okay. Breakfast is made by the us. Some days getting to late is not crime. It's fine. We don't mind. Right Bebe.

Bebe nods agreeing to swetha making Avni smile.

Avni : where is dad and Neil? I didn't find him in the room.

Swetha : they both went for a walk. They would be coming back soon. Meanwhile we can set up the table.

Avni nodding her head gets up and follows swetha into kitchen.

Laugher were behind as Bebe turns around and found Neil and Prakash entering inside all in sweats.

Neil smiles at bebe and kissed her cheek.

Neil : good morning bebe.

Bebe : good morning Neil.

She also greets Prakash who after went to fresh up after excusing himself.

Neil : where is mom and Avni?

Bebe : they're in kitchen.

Neil nodding his head glanced towards kitchen before climbing the stairs.

Bebe chuckles noticing his action and moves to kitchen.

She calls Avni's name out.

Bebe : Avni my child. Neil is looking for you.

Avni frowns but nevertheless nodding her head walks out of the kitchen.

Neil ruffling hair wraps a towel around his neck was about to leave to washroom when he heard footsteps from behind.

He turns around and found his wife walking looking extremely gorgeous. He smiles as she walks towards him.

Avni : why did you call me Neil? I was helping mom. What would they think about me?

He got confused and smirks moving close to her wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her closer making their body touch against each other.

Neil : what would they think love? It doesn't matter to me.

Avni : Neil leave me.

Neil : no! Why didn't you wait for me?

Avni : Neil. Leave me.

Neil : stop struggling love. I won't let too go. I want my moments with you first.

Neil smirks moving closer to her took her lips into a soft kiss.

Neil broke the kiss leaving her breathless and rested his head against hers.

Neil moves away pecking her head and looks at her lovingly.

Neil: I will take shower. Please my clothes out.

Avni nodded her head and moves to their closet while Neil went to take a shower.

Her phone rang as she placed his clothes on bed. She looks at the caller id and smiled answering the call.

Avni: hello Bhabhi. How are you? How did the surprise go? Did he like it?

Nandini: hello Bhabhi.. you won't believe it what happened when I reveal the surprise to mani. He wouldn't stop crying. I can picture him still crying. He was so whelmed.

Avni : wow. Congratulations to you both. You will be best parents.

Nandini: when will you come? Please come early. Maa and papa will be busy arranging for his birthday surprise.

Avni : I will be there by 12. How is little doing.

Nandini: much better. Way better than few days back. Listen I will call you later. Come soon. Bye.

Avni : bye!

She ended the call and puts her phone on side table and turns around to see Neil coming out of washroom with a towel wraps around his waist and ruffling his wet hair that fall on his forehead...

Neil : who was the call?

Avni : Nandini.. she was saying to come early. Will be able to drop me there at 12.

Neil : will you come back or get ready there?

Avni : I will get ready there. Shall I takes your clothes too? You can back there after completing your work.

Neil: it's sound good idea. Pick whatever you like. I will drop you before leaving to work.

Avni nodded her head and moves to closet choosing the attire to wear for Manik's birthday celebration.

Neil walks to bed side and starts getting ready.

Neil looks at Avni gelling his hair.

Neil : love.. can you please pack extra clothes? We may stay back in the night.

Avni: you wouldn't mind?

Neil : why would I?

Neil moves to her and starts helping her. They packed it in small bag and grabbing their phones starts walking down the stairs.

Neil told his family dropping Avni to malthora mansion and meeting them at malthora mansion later in the evening.

Neil dropping Avni to malthora mansion drove to his destination where he had to complete some work.

Avni rang the door bell and sequels seeing Neela opening the door. She hugs Neela tightly.

Avni : I missed you so much maa.

Neela : I missed you too bacha.

Neela broke the hug and kissed her forehead.

Neela : did you come by yourself? Where is Neil? Didn't he come with you?

Avni: maa. He couldn't come as he had some work to complete. He will be come back by 5.

Neela nodded her head and drags her inside where she found Nandini getting pampered by Manik who was feeding her some fruits while some people where decorating the mansion for his birthday celebration.

Avni: Bhaiiiiiii..

She yelled loudly grabbing the couple attention who turns around and grins looking at Avni.

Manik : hey baby doll. How are you?

He hug her and kissed side of her head.

Avni : I'm good Bhai.. happy birthday Bhai.

Manik : thank you baby doll. You came by yourself?

Avni : yes! Neil will come later.

Manik nodded his head and sat beside Nandini who looked away from him and looks at Avni for help.

Nandini : please help me out. He is feeding since morning. I don't like it.

Avni chuckles and sat beside Nandini taking her in a side hug.

Avni : I can't go against my brother in this. Can I?

Nandini : i will take my revenge from you very soon. Watch how much I torture you.

Avni bits her inner cheeks controlling her blush and looked away making the rest chuckle at her.

~

Hope you liked the chapter.

Vote and inline comments.

~