Neil ruffles his hair and moves to dressing table wearing a watch on his wrist. He turns around and looks at Avni who was scrolling down her phone.

Neil : ready to go down.

Avni looks up and nodding her head gets up and walks upto him fixing his hair up making him smile.

( Avni's attire)

( Avni's attire)

Neil grabbing his phone and entwining their hands and starts walks out of the room.

Everyone tiredly gathered up in living room and was chatting when laughters caught their attentions.

They turned around and saw the newly married couple descending the stairs.. seeing the blush on Avni's face understood Neil must be behind that.

They chuckled and looked away not wanting to keep them feel awkward.

They arrived near them and starts greeting them.

Neil : good morning everyone.

Swetha : good morning Neil, Avni. Beta did you sleep well?

All of them burst out of laughing hearing his cousins teasing the couple. Neil glares them and sitting beside his father starts talking to him while swetha gets up and took Avni with her in kitchen followed by Bebe.

Swetha : good morning.. Ignore those bunch idiots. Were you okay?

Avni : yes mom.. I was okay..

Bebe: Avni beta.. you know you have to cook today as ritual.

Avni : yes bebe. I know. What should I make?

Swetha : beta.. make something sweet. I will prepare the breakfast. It will be too much for you.

Avni : it's okay.. I will prepare it. You can help me out.

Bebe : Avni is right swetha. We can help Avni out.

Avni smiles and swetha agreeing with them starts preparing for breakfast.

Neil's phone rang, he excused himself and answered the call. 

Neil : hello... yes sir.. okay sir.. I will report it back you today. Okay bye.

Neil ended the call and went back to hall.

Neil : dad..

Prakash looks at Neil.

Neil : I will be in my study room. Once breakfast is ready. Just call me down.

Prakash : is everything okay?

Neil: yes dad.. you don't worry. I will complete some work and come back.

Prakash nodded his head and Neil glancing towards kitchen door sighs and walks to his study room.

He got comfortable on his chair and switching his laptop starts working.