Her sobs gradually stops.. Neil caressed her hair lovingly and looks outside of the window to see the car front of khanna mansion.

He turns and looks at Avni.

Neil : love... are you ready? We have arrived home.

Avni looks at Neil and giving him assuring smile left his hand and waits for him to open the door.

Neil returning the smile comes out of the car and rushed to Avni's side and opens the door.

He forwards his hand and Avni placing her hand in his comes out of the car holding her lengha too.

Neil carefully helped her out to walk the entrance where his family and friends were waiting for them.

Swetha welcomes the couple with the traditional ritual...

All the guest were gathered around them and gushing over about the couple.

Neil's cousin brought a bowl of milk and rose petals inside for the next ritual.

His cousin:  Bhai, you know this ritual right... we will drop a ring in there and you both have to find it.

Avneil nodded their head and once the ring was dropped both of them starts searching for the ring. Neil smirks knowing he will win.

The teams were divided between two groups. Majority of them were supported Avni making Neil pout at them wondering what magic his wife has already casted on their family..

Neil found the ring and was about to pull when his eyes fell on Avni's who was staring him with a sad smile... his heart melted and betrayed him at the same time.

He drops the ring back and his smile widen when Avni pulls the ring with big smile on her face.. everyone cheered for Avni.

His heart melted when he saw her smile. He could die to see the a smile on her face.

His cousin hugs Avni and took the ring and drops it back in the bowl and mix it well for the second round.

Neil : this time I will win.. surely. Just wait and watch.

Avni smirks looking at Neil and winks at him while his cousins starts hooting for Neil once again..

Neil disappointedly looks at his wife who cheated for this round.

Neil : she cheated..

Avni : how? I didn't cheat Neil.. you can't blame.

Neil : this is not fair. You guys left me out. I hate you.

He made fake angry face and looks at their family who burst out in laughing..

Neil : I don't this.. I want my baby girl with me. She would have supported me.

Vicky : unfortunately she isn't. No one is going support you Neil.. just accept our Bhabhi is best...

Neil : you bitch...

Swetha : Neil.. behave yourself.. you are not a kid anyone. You have a wife now.

Neil : mom... he's teasing me..

Avni laughs at his cute antics.. she was having hard time controlling his cuteness..

Bebe : it's okay Neil.. I am in your team. You will the last round.. everyone support my Neil..

Neil grins and looks at his wife who smirks in return.

Neil defeated and knew his luck wasn't on side seeing his wife as wining all three rounds.