Neela : bacha. Get up now. You must be hungry. Come on.

She opens her eyes and moving away looks at Neela with a smile.

Avni : I love you maa.

Neela : I love you too bacha. Now get up.

Avni sat up and looks at the time. It almost evening.

She was about to freak out but Neela stops her.

Neela : don't panic bacha. You don't need to worry about anything. Your father and brother made all the arrangements. You need to relax and enjoy your big day.

Avni : where is Bhabhi?

Neela : she went to khanna mansion.

Avni: it would be so difficult for her, she is from both side.

Neela nodded her head and was about to answer but stops hearing a voice.

Nandini : it's not difficult Avni.

Nandini comes inside and smiles looking at them.

Avni : when did you come back?

Nandini : a while ago. Bhai sent me back knowing how much you people need me here more than they need me there.

They all giggled and Neela excusing herself left the room. Nandini passed a box to Avni making her confuse.

Avni : what is this?

Nandini : a gift from your would be husband. I don't
Know. Open and see.

Avni smiles and bits her lips controlling her blush. She opens the box as she was told and found beautiful pair of earrings. Nandini also smiles seeing.

Nandini : I am so happy for you both. You both are made for each other and match made in heaven. I can't believe it you both will tie a knot in few days. I didn't thought I would witness this pure move of yours.

Avni leaving the earring stood up and hugs Nandini.

Avni : thank you for being my continuous support. Your support gave a lot of hope. Thank you.

Nandini broke hug and shook her head.

Nandini: I shouldn't make you cry. He won't like it. You still got few hours in your hand. What would you like to do?

Avni : I am not sure. I would go and help you guys.

Nandini: no! You won't help us. You should rest.

Avni : I'm not in hospital. Okay. I won't help but can I see arrangements.

Nandini nodded her head and both of them went down. Avni was stunned seeing the whole house decorated so beautifully.

Her eyes were filled with fresh tears but holding her tears back she smiles and looks at her brother and parents who were instructing people to make it perfect.

Nandini knowing Avni's feeling and emotions side hugs her comforting her.

Nandini: I know this feeling. It's okay. Just let it out.

Avni shook her head still watching them.

Nandini smiles and tightens the grip around Avni's shoulder.

Neela noticing Avni comes there and smile.

Neela : bacha, what are you doing here? You should get ready. Guest will soon starts coming.

Avni : maa! Stop panicking. There is some time. Can I help you guys.

Neela couldn't say no and nodding her head took Avni with her. Nandini smiles and went to Manik.