( Avni's attire)

Avni: wow! Bhabhi! You look dead gorgeous. Someone is going to have hard time.

Nandini blushed and slaps Avni's shoulder.

Nandini : what should I say about you? You look marvellous. I can't wait to see Bhai reaction seeing you.

This time Avni blushed and ask about Neil taking a opportunity.

Avni: have you spoken to him? He hasn't been answering my calls or messages.

Nandini : no! I haven't spoken to him lately. He might be busy.

Avni : is he attending the party too? I mean Prakash uncle is also businessman. Right?

Nandini: yes! Dad is attending the party but I am not sure about Bhai!

Avni disappointingly nodded her head masking her sadness with a smile.

Manik comes there and complimented the ladies of his.

Manik: baby doll! You will come with us! Maa and papa will go separately. Is that okay to you?

Avni nodded her head and holding her dress up follows them.

Avni was about to sit in the car when Manik stops her. She confusingly looks at him.

Avni : what's wrong Bhai?

Manik : you need to blindfolded your eyes.

Avni : why? It doesn't make sense! We are just attending the party. Right!

Manik: yes I know! There is surprise for you!

Avni : surprise! For me! How is it possible?

Manik sighs and covered her eyes even though Avni starts winching and slapped his chest few times. Nandini just giggles sitting in the car and watching the drama by the siblings.

Manik grins and made Avni sit by Nandini. He also got inside on the driver seat and drove to the location.

Manik stops the car and glanced back to Nandini who smiled brightly.

Manik gesturing Nandini comes out of the car and moves to Avni's side opening the door.

Manik : baby doll! I have got you. Place your hand on mine and come out.

Avni nodded her head and holding Manik's hand comes out, she almost stumbled but Manik held her.

Avni: Bhai! Where are we?

Manik : relax baby doll! Keep calm for few minutes then you will know soon.

Manik helps her climbs the stairs and making her stand in middle cups her face.

Manik : baby doll! I will be right back! Okay!

He walked away ignoring Avni's protest. Avni felt her heart pounding faster.

All she heard was wind breeze and a second later a footsteps approaching towards her.

She got self conscious.