Avni wished them good morning and pecking Manik's and Ashish cheek went to kitchen.

She took few snacks and shoved it in backpack.

After breakfast malthora family left the mansion to airport. After checking in they boarded the flight.

Avni sat beside the window seat and looking outside watched the view.

As they arrived in Mumbai Avni again dials Neil's number but there was no answer which made her worried.

She wondered why wasn't he answering her calls. She felt uneasy.

Nandini noticed Avni's gloomy face and understood what she might be thinking. Nandini went to Avni and gave assurance.

Avni gave small smile to Nandini and follows them outside of airport.

They all settled in car and the driver drove to malthora farmhouse. Avni once again took her phone out and messaged Neil.

" Neil, why aren't you picking my calls up? Please reply me back".

She dropped a message to him and leans back to the seat and slept feeling tired due to travelling.

Manik taps Avni's shoulder making her up.

Manik : baby doll, we have arrived!

Avni nodding her head comes out of the car and stretched her body. She smiles at the driver and headed inside.

Manik : do you still wanna go to shopping?

Avni : no Bhai! I just want crash my bed. I will leave the shopping today. Maybe next time.

Manik nodded his head and went to his room. Avni headed her room and changing into comfortable jumped on the bed and slept.

In the evening Avni woke up an hour ago and thought to take a shower. She went to washroom.

Avni wrapping a towel around her body and hair comes out of the washroom. She was about to open her luggage but stopped seeing a gift wrapped on the bed.

She frowns thinking who might have kept the gift.
She went and picking up the gift opens it.

Her eyes teary up seeing the dress. A thought crossed Neil might have kept it here but chucked it away.

Avni controls tears and got ready in the dressed. She then went to dressing table and wore jewellery to watch up the dress.

Once she was ready she grabs her clutch and phone and walks out of the room.

She spotted Nandini dressed up in beautiful and elegant saree. Avni smiles and complimented Nandini. Avni wore beautiful and elegant green dress matching studs earring and diamond necklace around her neck.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.