Neil nibbled her ears and moves away glancing at Avni whose face were crimson and red, her cheeks starts hurting due to his constant tease.

Neil : it's okay! Your can blush much as you want but few hours let's keep it a hold on that.

Neil spoke seeing the time. Avni looks up staring him bitting her lips controlling her blush.

Avni : where are we going? Does maa or Bhabhi know?

Neil : there is surprise for you! And yes everyone in the family knows. Why are you worrying about that? Just focus on us.

He spoke at last holding her hand in his and walking towards the exits not before shouting about their departure.

( Avni's attire)

( Avni's attire)

( Neil's attire)

Neil turns the car on and opening the door for Avni gestures her to get in. She smiles and sat down.

Neil closing the door went to his side and opening the door sat down.

Neil turns the radio on and entwining their hands that rested on Avni's lap, Neil drove to the next surprise for Avni.

Avni rested her head on Neil's shoulder and kept in engage while ranting about old gossip of hers.

Neil being good listen heard everything what she said without disturbing her.

Neil in between smiles and pecks her head.

Neil stops the car and looks at Avni.

Neil: we reached love! Let's get out!

They both comes out of the car and Neil held her hand again. They walks inside the restaurant.

Neil: hi! I have reservation for Neil khanna. Can you please check it?

The girl who was in charge welcoming the customer nodded her head and checked it.

Girl : yes sir! Please follow me!

She guided them towards the private room which was decorated romantically making Avni admire the place.

Girl : sir , ma'am please get comfortable. A waiter will be with you shortly.